PGCET(MBA) is a popular examination in Karnataka. It is for students who want to pursue MBA at Post Graduation level. PGCET(MBA) was conducted on 2nd July 2016.PGCET(MBA) Pattern:
A single paper for 100 marks.
120 minutes duration.
Objective/ Multiple Choice questions - each with 4 options
The question paper will be in four different versions.
Each question will carry ONE mark
Section A : Test of Proficiency in English Language
Section B: General Knowledge
Section C: Test of Reasoning
Section D: Quantitative Analysis.
- The total duration of the course is 120+ hours for long term training.
- Study material: Every year, T.I.M.E. analyses the PGCET(MBA) paper, revises its study material and guides its students to take the right approach to succeed in the Exam. The Research and Development team at T.I.M.E. which has top class faculty members with more than 20 years of experience, prepares the study material.
- Study Material Booklets: In these booklets the basic concepts of each topic of the subject are given with examples. These are followed by exercises.
- Handouts: The handouts are discussed in the classroom to impart the basic knowledge of the subject to the students.
- Test papers: The test papers are prepared with questions covering all the basic concepts. The tests have time limit and are conducted in the classroom. The tests are useful for the students for practice.
- Mock Test Papers: The Mock test papers consist of questions from all the test areas. These tests are prepared to give the students the real feel of the exam.
- Classroom coaching:
- The classroom coaching has three modules – Basic Module, Individual Test Papers and Full Length Mock Test Papers.
- Basic Module: In this module, basic concepts are taught to the students. Classes are designed such that the teaching of the concepts progresses from the absolute basic level to the level of PGCET.
- Individual Test Papers: Once the basic concepts are taught, individual test papers are conducted at the end of each chapter/topic. These tests are followed by discussions on the paper in classroom. These sessions help to reinforce the concepts already learnt.
- Full Length Mock Papers: These tests are usually conducted on the completion of the entire syllabus. Test papers are followed by discussions with the faculty members. Various strategies and methods of test taking are discussed.
The study material consists of the following: