T.I.M.E. the leader in classroom courses in India, now offers a comprehensive Correspondence course for MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2018.
This Correspondence Course has been designed specifically for students who want to prepare from the convenience of their homes.
T.I.M.E.'s Correspondence Course is the closest that one can get to a classroom programme for MAH-MBA/MMS-CET preparation. This course has been prepared based on our experience and more than two decades in successfully training more than a million students across the country for various standardized tests and entrance exams.
You are given a number of practice tests – both paper based and online, on different topics, covering all the test areas. Our study material and test papers are prepared after a carefully researching test papers of previous years, ensuring that you get the best and most relevant course material. This is also revised and updated on a regular basis to ensure that you get material that accurately reflects the latest exam pattern.
|MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2018 Correspondence Course - Advanced||
13 Study Material booklets
80 Online sectional tests
20 MH-CET Mock Tests (includes 10 Online All Maharashtra Mock Tests)
|Rs. 3,950/-||31st March 18||Enroll Now|
|MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2018 Correspondence Course - Regular|| 13 Study Material booklets
50 Online sectional tests
9 MH-CET Mock Tests (includes 4 Online All Maharashtra Mock Tests)
|Rs. 2,950/-||31st March 18||Enroll Now|
Our MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2018 Correspondence course includes Study Material Booklets, Online Sectional tests and Online Mock tests that will help you in various ways.
Study Material Booklets
Our Study Material Booklets are all inclusive. These booklets help you develop and improve basic skills and fundamental concepts in all the areas that are tested viz, Logical Reasoning, Verbal ability, Quantitative ability, Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency. Therefore, students who go through this material diligently and practice regularly will be able to deal with all the common patterns of questions easily and quickly tackle difficult questions as well. Students will also be provided with practice question booklets which contains approximately upto 2700+ questions. The solutions for these questions will be made available in Online Student Homepage.
Online Sectional Tests
They are tests pertaining to each section of the exam. These are recommended as they are a group of topics or particular test areas and test your knowledge of related concepts individually. Therefore, they help you identify your strengths and weaknesses in a topic / test area, thus help you improve in that area. We will providing approximately upto 2000+ questions in Online Sectional tests.
Self Administered Mock Tests
These mock tests are designed keeping in mind the latest pattern of the exams. They give you sufficient practice and help you assess your time management skills. Candidates have the convenience to view the detailed answer descriptions later and analyse their performance on that basis. They also give you a feel of the testing environment.
All Maharashtra Mock Tests
The All Maharashtra Mock tests work as a platform to assess your preparation on a state level as they are comparative performance indicators. The candidate can compare his/her scores with those of other test takers across the state. These All Maharashtra Mock Tests are provided to students in Non-Invigilated mode. Students need not any visit T.I.M.E. centre to take the tests.
You can enroll for T.I.M.E. Correspondence Course in three ways
- Enrolling through Online Payment Facility
- Send a DD for your payment directly to our office at Hyderabad.
- Enroll at any T.I.M.E. office in the country
- Enrolling through Online Payment Facility
Procedure to pay via Online Payment Facility is as follows,
- To avail this option you need to have valid access to a Credit/Debit Card
- You need to furnish required details for us here to enrol you for the course and submit.
- Subsequently you are directed to a verisign certified secure payment gateway page to enter your credit card details.
- Please enter all details carefully and submit when you are done.
- Once your payment is verified by us, we will enrol you for the course.
- You can enroll by sending a DD directly to us at Hyderabad. Please fill the enrolment and rules regulation form which can be downloaded from our website and send it by post along with three stamp size photographs.
- If you are enrolling for the course by sending a DD to us at Hyderabad or Through online, the first packet of material will be sent to you within 15 days from the date of receipt of your demand draft.
- Depending on the course chosen (Regular or Advanced), for the Correspondence course, fees are to be paid in full on enrolment- there is no facility for payment in installments. The demand draft should be drawn in favour of "T.I.M.E. Pvt. Ltd.", payable at Secunderabad and sent to the following address by Registered post:
T.I.M.E. Pvt Ltd.,
Secunderabad – 500 003
You can enroll for the Correspondence course at any T.I.M.E. centre in the country. For this you need to submit the completed enrolment form and pay the fee (in lumpsum at one time – there is no installment facility for Correspondence Course). The amount payable will depend on the course (Regular or Advanced) enrolled.
The course fee can be paid in the form of cash or cheque or through credit card along with three passport size photographs. After you enrol at one of our T.I.M.E. centres kindly ensure that you collect the receipt for the payment you made.
Depending on the course (Regular or Advanced), the fee should be paid – there is no installment facility for Correspondence Course.
For any further queries please feel free to mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org