T.I.M.E. has a comprehensive programme designed to train students for all the stages of Campus Recruitments done at various colleges including engineering colleges and MBA/MCA colleges. The programme has different modules for written test or aptitude test, group discussions and personal interviews. This programme is updated on a regular basis to keep pace with the changes in the recruitment procedures adopted by various companies at campuses. All the areas normally covered in the aptitude tests of most companies, i.e., Quantitative ability, Reasoning, Verbal and Basic Computer Skills are covered in detail in the course offered by T.I.M.E. As a part of the course, students get practice exercises and test papers for each test area followed by comprehensive tests on the pattern of the tests conducted by major companies. To prepare the students for the next stages, i.e. Group Discussion (GD) and Interview, classes are conducted in Communication Skills which include basic communication skills, GD and Interview basics, mock GDs, mock Interviews (HR & Technical) and Psychometric tests.
- 80 to 90 hours of vigorous classes covering various questions asked in Aptitude Test.
- Classes on basic communication skills (Group Discussion basics, Mock Group Discussions, speaking skills, listening & writing skills, Psychometric test.
- Classes on computers (covering computer fundamentals, C language).
- Two individual Mock interviews (one HR and one Technical) to equip the students with the questions and the skill set required to handle the real interviews. Experts who have experience in recruitment process conduct these Mock interviews.
- 3 Study Material Booklets(including solutions)
- 90+ Individual Practice Exercises and Test papers
- Twelve Comprehensive Tests - This comprises two tests each on the lines of Infosys, Wipro, TCS, CTS, one each on the pattern of Tech Mahindra, Accenture, IBM and one general test to prepare students better for the respective exams.
Online Tests (A total of 25 tests)
Comprehensive Tests: (10 tests) : This includes two tests each on the pattern of TCS and Infosys, three tests on all areas, One test on the pattern of CTS, One on the pattern of IBM and One Psychometric test.Click here to take a sample MOCK Test on the pattern of TCS.
- Practice Tests - Quantitative & Logical Ability: (9 tests)
One practice test related to each of the following: i) Quantitative Ability ii) Logical Ability iii) A mix of Quantitative & Logical Ability and 6 other topic wise tests
- Practice Tests – Reading Comprehension & Verbal Ability: (6 tests)
One practice test related to each of the following: i) Reading Comprehension ii) Verbal Ability iii) A mix of Reading Comprehension & Verbal Ability and 3 other topic wise tests.
- Profiles of Major Companies
- IT & IT-eS Industry Updates
- GD Topics
- Interview Questions for Practice
- Test Patterns of different IT Companies