Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (APICET) is conducted for the admission into M.B.A. and M.C.A. courses (full time/part-time/evening/distance mode) offered by the following Universities in the State of Andhra Pradesh including their affiliated colleges. APICET 2022 will be conducted in the online mode by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam.
- Andhra University
- Visakhapatnam Acharya Nagarjuna University
- Guntur Adikavi Nannayya University
- Rajahmundry Dr.B.R.Ambedkar University
- Srikakulam Dravidian University
- Kuppam Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
- Anantapur Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
- Kakinada Krishna University
- Machilipatnam Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies
- Rayalaseema University
- Kurnool Sri Krishnadevaraya University
- Ananthapuram Sri Padmavathi Mahila University
- Tirupati Sri Venkateswara University
- Tirupati Vikrama Simhapuri University
- Nellore Yogi Vemana University Kadapa
- Notification of AP ICET – 2021 - 07-05-2022
- Commencement of Submission of Online application forms - 12-05-2022
- Last date for registration & submission of online applications without late fee - (Only Registration Fee Rs.650/-) - 10-06-2022
- Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs.2000/-(+ Rs.650/- Registration Fee) - 25-06-2022
- Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs.3000/-(+ Rs.650/- Registration Fee) - 02-07-2022
- Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs.5,000/-(+ Rs.650/- Registration Fee) - 09-07-2022
- Correction of online application data - 11-07-2022 To 13-07-2022
- Downloading of Hall-tickets from the website - 18-07-2022
- Date of AP ICET – 2022 Examination - 25-07-2022
- Time of Examination 09.00 am to 11.30 am & 03.00 pm to 05.30 pm in two sessions
- Declaration of Preliminary Key - 27-07-2022 - 6.00.PM
- Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key - 29-07-2022 - 6.00.PM
- Declaration of Results - 08-08-2022
Eligibility and Qualifying marks:
- MBA - Degree of 3 years duration from any recognized University or its equivalent.
- MCA - Degree of 3 years duration with "Mathematics" as one of the subject at Intermediate or Degree level.
- MCA - 2nd YEAR DIRECT (lateral entry)- BCA or Degree holders in IT/CS with Mathematics at 10+2 or Degree level.
Note: (Candidate who passed all the subjects of the three years of any Degree course in one sitting is not eligible for admission into MBA or MCA Course
- Candidate with aggregate marks of 50% (45% in case of reserved categories) are alone are eligible to take admission through APICET
- The qualifying Degree obtained by Distance Mode Program should have recognition by Joint Committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC/DEB.
- The candidates who have secured 25% qualifying marks in APICET [ 50 out of 200] and candidates belonging to the category of SC and ST to whom qualifying marks have not been prescribed, shall be assigned the rank in the order of the merit on the basis of marks obtained in ICET.
Applying for APICET-2022:
The candidates who satisfy eligibility criteria stated above can apply for APICET-2022 through an online application in the web site https://cets.apsche.ap.gov.in.
The test consists of 200 questions of one mark each. This is an objective type test to be conducted in online mode and the questions are of multiple choice. Out of the given options, the candidate has to choose the correct answer. If the Candidate gives more than one answer to any question, such answers will be ignored while awarding marks.
- Duration - 150 min
- Total Marks - 200
Medium of Test: English only for Section-B and English & Telugu for Section-A & Section-C of the question paper.
Section-A: Analytical Ability
- Data Sufficiency - 20 questions
- Problem Solving - 55 questions
Section-B: Communication Ability
- Vocabulary -15 questions
- Business and Computer Terminology -15 questions
- Functional Grammar- 20 questions
- Reading Comprehension- 20 questions
Section-C: Mathematical Ability
- Arithmetical Ability - 35 questions
- Algebraical and Geometrical Ability- 10 questions
- Statistical Ability- 10 questions
Candidates will be given State-wide ranks in the order of merit. For the preparation of merit list, in case more than one student scores the same ranks at APICET, the tie will be resolved as follows:
- By considering the marks scored in Section-A
- If the tie persists, marks obtained by a student in Section-B will be taken into consideration.
- If the tie still persists, the tie will be resolved by taking into account the age of the candidate giving the older candidate Priority.
- Rank obtained in APICET - 2022 is valid for admission into MBA Course (Full Time / Part Time / Evening / Distance Mode) of all universities in Andhra Pradesh State for the academic year 2022-2023 only
Normalization of scores:
APICET-2022 is being conducted in two sessions based on the same syllabus, same pattern for candidates having same eligibility criteria The main aim of the normalization is to justify the candidates who got a difficult paper compared to an easier paper. Hence, the task is to rationalize in a best possible sense and rank the candidates based on the global performance.
Regional test centres* under AP-ICET
|2||Anantapur||Anantapur, Gooty, Tadipatri|
|9||Hyderabad||LB Nagar, Nacharam, Secunderabad|
|15||NTR||Mylavaram, Tirvuru, Vijayawada|
|18||Tirupati||Gudur, Puttur, Tirupati|
|20||Sri Potti Sri Ramulu Nellore||Kavali, Nellore|
|22||Visakhapatnam||Anandapuram, Gajuwaka, Visakhapatnam|
|23||Vizianagaram||Bobbili, Rajam, Vizianagaram|
|24||West Godavari||Bhimavaram, Narasapuram, Tadepalligudem|
|25||YSR Kadapa||Kadapa, Proddatur|