T.I.M.E., the leader in classroom courses in India for test preparation, brings you the most comprehensive Correspondence Course for the GMAT® Exam.
The GMAT® Correspondence Course has been designed specifically for students who want to prepare from the convenience of their homes because they
- cannot dedicate sufficient time regularly for preparation, and/or
- are situated far off from regular classroom locations and/or
- are confident of preparing without personal guidance.
T.I.M.E.'s Correspondence Course is the closest that one can get to a classroom programme for the GMAT® Exam prep. This course has been prepared based on our experience and two decades in successful training almost a million students across the country for various standardized tests and entrance exams.
Study Material Books (Printed) - 6,
Online Sectional Tests - 90,
Online Full-length Tests:
8 Computer Based Tests & 10 Computer Adaptive Tests,
GMAT Official Guide - 1,
GMAT Official Verbal Review Guide - 1Rs. 17,950
*All physical copies of materials will be delivered only within India and after the lockdown period ends. Till then, e-books of the Study Material books will be provided online on the Student Home Page.
**Validity of access to online content will be limited to SIX months
The six Study Material (SM) Books prepare the student with multiple practice exercises on all the aspects of the GMAT Exam. Two SMs for Verbal Reasoning, One for Quantitative Reasoning, One for Integrated Reasoning.
Two practice SMs have been designed to prepare the student for higher-order difficulty - 700+ level questions.
The Online Sectional Tests consist of topic-wise/question-type tests and also sectional tests in all the areas of the GMAT Exam - Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, and Integrated Reasoning.
The full-length Computer Based Tests and Computer Adaptive Tests prepare the student to develop comfort with the almost 3.5 hours of testing at the student's ability to answer questions, and also to review concepts that require additional attention.
The material is well-researched, comprehensive and developed with great care to ensure phased learning. Developed by experts, the study material coherently helps the student develop the skills required in different areas. The large number of practice exercises creates test conditions and also provide vital practice. These exercises are supplemented by detailed explanations. The basic concepts that are taught in the classroom sessions, covering various test areas are put together in the form of booklets that will ensure that you get substantial practice and derive the same benefits as from the classroom programme.
Our study materials are prepared after carefully researching the GMAT® Exam, ensuring that you get the best and most relevant course material. Our course material is widely acknowledged by students as the most exhaustive and up-to-date in the market.
There is a Study Plan made by our experts and included as a part of the Course Material.
This Study Plan helps you pace your preparation properly.
GMAT® Correspondence Course variants highlights:
Study Material (SM) booklets that include booklets on practice exercises on Integrated Reasoning, Quantitative Ability and Verbal Ability – The SMs include fundamentals apart from practice exercises at the end of each topic/testing area to better help gauge your learning
Study Material that prepares you for higher level difficulty questions – 700 to 800 level practice exercises
Study plan detailing the approach that need to be taken in self-preparation and in using the study materials give by T.I.M.E.
Dedicated Online Student Home Page (SHP), which consists of
I. Useful information and inputs
II. Diagnostic Test: Students are to take this test before they start their preparation or classes to have an understanding of the skills tested on the GMAT® Exam apart from a gauge on their current performance and skills to be developed for a higher score.
III. Practice Tests, which are individually timed:
- 30 Integrated Reasoning Tests covering individual tests on Graphic Interpretation, Table Analysis, Two-Part Analysis and Multi Source Reasoning apart from full-length sectional tests.
- 30 Verbal Reasoning Tests covering Sentence Correction, Critical Reasoning, Reading Comprehension in varying levels of difficulty – Easy, Intermediate, Advanced
- 30 Quantitative Reasoning Tests covering individual topic-wise tests, tests on Problem Solving and Data Sufficiency in varying levels of difficulty – Easy, Intermediate, Advanced apart from full-length sectional tests.
- 10 Computer Adaptive Tests (CATs): The CATs will give students the real GMAT® Exam experience as they are designed on the lines of GMAT® Exam – Computer Adaptive Test.
- 8 Computer-Based Tests (CBTs): The CBTs will give students additional practice for the Exam.
You can enroll for T.I.M.E. GMAT® Correspondence / Online Course for in three ways:
- Enrolling through Online Payment Facility
- Send a DD for your payment directly to our office at Hyderabad.
- Enroll at any T.I.M.E. office in the country
- Enrolling through Online Payment Facility
Procedure to pay via Online Payment Facility is as follows,
- To avail this option you need to have valid access to a Credit/Debit Card
- You need to furnish required details for us here to enrol you for the course and submit.
- Subsequently you are directed to a verisign certified secure payment gateway page to enter your credit card details.
- Please enter all details carefully and submit when you are done.
- Once your payment is verified by us, we will enrol you for the course.
- An enrolment form meant for GMAT Correspondence / Online Course has to be filled and submitted along with three stamp size photographs at the time of enrolment
- Enrolling by sending your payment directly to our office at Hyderabad
- Enrolling at any T.I.M.E. office in the country
You can enroll by sending a DD directly to us at Hyderabad. Please fill the enrolment and rules regulation form which can be downloaded from our website and send it by post along with three stamp size photographs.
If you are enrolling for the course by sending a DD to us at Hyderabad or Through online, the first packet of material will be sent to you within 15 days from the date of receipt of your demand draft.
Depending on the Variant chosen, for the Correspondence / Online course, fees are to be paid in full on enrolment- there is no facility for payment in installments. The demand draft should be drawn in favour of "T.I.M.E. Pvt. Ltd.", payable at Secunderabad and sent to the following address by Registered post:
T.I.M.E. Pvt Ltd.,
95-B, 2nd Floor,
Secunderabad - 500 003.
You can enroll for the Correspondence course at any T.I.M.E. centre in the country. For this you need to submit the completed enrolment form and pay the fee (in lump sum at one time - there is no installment facility for Correspondence Course). The amount payable will depend on the course (Regular or Advanced) enrolled.
The course fee can be paid in the form of cash or cheque or through credit card along with three passport size photographs. After you enrol at one of our T.I.M.E. centres kindly ensure that you collect the receipt for the payment you made.
Depending on the course variant, the fee should be paid – there is no installment facility for Correspondence / Online Course.
For any further queries please feel free to mail us at email@example.com