The course enables the students to learn at a pace that is convenient to them. The material is comprehensive and developed with great care to ensure phased learning. Developed by experts, the study material coherently helps the student develop the skills required in different areas.
The large number of practice exercises creates test conditions and also provide vital practice. These exercises are supplemented by detailed explanations.
In addition, there is a Study Plan made by our experts and included as a part of the Course Material. This Study Plan helps you pace your preparation properly.
The Correspondence Course students have access to
- Study Material (SM) booklets that include booklets on practice exercises on Verbal Reasoning and Quantitative Reasoning – The SMs include fundamentals on areas tested in Quantitative Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning apart from practice exercises at the end of each topic/testing area to better help gauge your learning
- Study plan detailing the approach that need to be taken in self-preparation and in using the study materials give by T.I.M.E.
- Their personal dedicated online Student Home Page (SHP), which consists of
- Useful information and inputs
- Diagnostic Test: Students are to take this test before they start their preparation or classes to have an understanding of the skills tested on the GRE® Test apart from a gauge on their current performance and skills to be developed for a higher score.
- Topic-wise Tests, which are individually timed.
- 12 Verbal Reasoning (comprising exclusive practice tests for Reading Comprehension, Text Completion and Sentence Completion)
- 14 Quantitative Reasoning (comprising exclusive chapter-wise practice tests)
- 2 Pools of Analytical Writing (5 Topics on the Issue Task and 5 Topics on the Argument Task) topics for online practice that will be evaluated online and feedback given.
- 16 Sectional Tests
- 8 Verbal Reasoning Tests with 20 questions to be answered in 30 minutes, for exclusive Verbal practice
- 8 Quantitative Reasoning Tests with 20 questions to be answered in 35 minutes, for exclusive Quantitative practice
- 15 Computer Adaptive Tests (CATs): The CATs will give the students the real GRE® Test experience as they are designed on the lines of GRE® Test — section-level adaptive.
- Statement of Purpose (SOP) evaluation and feedback channel:
Students can submit their SOPs online and our experts will evaluate and send you online feedback.
You can enrol for T.I.M.E. Correspondence Course for GRE in three ways:
- Enrol at T.I.M.E. office in the country
- Send a Demand Draft for your payment directly to our office at Hyderabad.
- Enrolling through Online Payment Facility
- Enrolling at T.I.M.E. office in the country:
- Enrolling by sending your payment directly to our office at Hyderbad
- Enrolling through Online Payment Facility
- To avail this option you need to have valid access to a Credit/Debit Card
- You need to furnish required details to us here to enrol you for the course and submit.
- Subsequently you are directed to a verisign certified secure payment gateway page to enter your credit card details.
- Please enter all details carefully and submit when you are done.
- Once your payment is verified by us, we will enrol you for the course.
- An enrolment form meant for GRE Correspondence Course has to be filled and submitted.
You can enroll for the Correspondence course at any of the T.I.M.E. centres in the country. For this you need to submit the completed enrolment form and pay the fee (there is no instalment facility for Correspondence Course). The amount payable is Rs 5950/-.
The course fee can be paid in the form of cash or cheque or through credit card along with three passport size photographs. After you enrol at one of our T.I.M.E. centres kindly ensure that you collect the receipt for the payment you made. The entire material will be despatched to you from our Hyderabad office via post, to the address given by the student.
You can enroll by sending a DD directly to us at Hyderabad. Please fill the enrolment and rules and regulations form which can be downloaded from our website and send it by post along with three stamp size photographs.
The demand draft should be drawn in favour of "T.I.M.E. Pvt. Ltd.", payable at Secunderabad and sent to the following address by Registered post:
Procedure to pay via Online Payment Facility is as follows.
For any further queries please feel free to mail us at email@example.com
The materials and your online user account will be sent to you/activated within 15 days from the date of receipt of your payment.