With experience of over 20 years in the education industry, having successfully trained and mentored over 9,00,000 students, with a network of 206 centers of training in 103 cities, T.I.M.E. is undoubtedly the best training institute for competitive exams in the country. This network is backed by a highly trained and respected faculty team including 50+ IIT/ IIM graduates. Our courseware is widely considered the benchmark in competitive examination training circles.
Small Classes - Our class sizes are small so students get the personal attention they need.
Study Materials - T.I.M.E. provides GRE students with ample material for inputs and practice. This material is of 3 kinds -
- Study Material (SM) given to the students at the time of registration
- The SMs include booklets on practice exercises on Verbal Reasoning and Quantitative Reasoning
- Classroom Handouts
- Online Practice Tests
Our classroom coaching program is the most effective and exhaustive with about 100 hours of classes, handouts in every class, including practice tests. In addition to training across all areas (Analytical Writing, Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning) tested in the GRE® Test, we also give thorough guidance on writing SOP.
Online Tests - T.I.M.E.'s Online Tests module is a huge support to the GRE® student community. This online practice gives the required confidence to the student before the actual GRE® Test. Each test, after completion, leads to the review page of that test, which gives the student a good scope for making an assessment of his/her performance in that test. Every registered student is given a unique User ID and a Password for logging into the GRE® Student Homepage in order to access the online tests. The various tests on the GRE® Student Homepage are designed to be taken in the following order:
- Diagnostic Test: Students are to take this test before they start their preparation or classes to have an understanding of the skills tested on the GRE® apart from a gauge on their current performance and skills to be developed for a higher score.
- Topic-wise Tests, which are individually timed.
- 12 Verbal Reasoning (comprising exclusive practice tests for Reading Comprehension, Text Completion and Sentence Completion)
- 14 Quantitative Reasoning (comprising exclusive chapter-wise practice tests)
- 2 Pools of Analytical Writing (Issue and Argument) topics for online practice that will be evaluated online and feedback given.
- 16 Sectional Tests
- 8 Verbal Reasoning Tests with 20 questions to be answered in 30 minutes, for exclusive Verbal practice
- 8 Quantitative Reasoning Tests with 20 questions to be answered in 35 minutes, for exclusive Quantitative practice
- 15 Computer Adaptive Tests (CATs): Students are advised to take these tests after taking all the above mentioned tests, so that they are prepared with all their ammunition. The CATs will give the students the real GRE® Test experience as they are designed on the lines of GRE® Test — section-level adaptive.
Research & Development - T.I.M.E. has its own R & D for developing GRE ® material. Most local players depend on the published/printed booklets that are widely available in the market or a single booklet that their organisation provides along with a couple of tests. Instead, T.I.M.E. puts in a lot of effort and expertise for developing the required questions keeping in mind the difficulty levels of questions, students’ ability and the test requirements. This pragmatic approach keeps T.I.M.E.'s material well ahead of all competition in the market. A step by step design of the GRE® programme, gives the students a quick idea of GRE® preparation from the beginning to the completion of the test. The course material, classroom inputs and the online support, all supplement one another to give a comprehensive training for the GRE® Test.