The AIMGATE Series 2021 (Online Test Series) is aimed at students who prefer to prepare on their own. The Tests has been prepared with careful analysis of GATE exam over the last decade. Since self-study is more effective only when supplemented by a series of tests in a simulated environment, the All-India Mock GATE Series and a lot of practice tests, divided into chapter wise tests, subject wise tests and multiple subject tests. This helps students gauge their progress, in comparison with students all over the country, at each stage of preparation.
T.I.M.E. AIMGATE Series 2022 (Online Test Series) Offerings - Will be Added Soon.
Students can enrol for AIMGATE Test Series 2022 in the following 3 ways
- Enrollment through Online Payment Facility
- Enrollment at any T.I.M.E. Test Series Center
- Send a DD for your payment directly to our office at Hyderabad.
- Enrolling through Online Payment Facility
- To avail this option you need to have valid access to a Credit/Debit Card
You need to furnish required details for us click here to enrol you for the course and submit.
- Subsequently you are directed to a verisign certified secure payment gateway page to enter your credit card details.
- Please enter all details carefully and submit when you are done.
- Once your payment is verified by us, we will enrol you for the course.
- An enrolment form meant for GATE Correspondence course to be filled and submitted.
- Enrolling by sending your payment directly to our office at Hyderabad
- Enrolling at T.I.M.E. office in the country:
You can enrol for the course at select T.I.M.E. centres in the country (. For this you need to submit the completed enrolment form and pay the fee (in lump sum at one time – there is no instalment facility for Test Series Course). The amount payable will depend on the course (Basic or Enhanced) enrolled.
The course fee can be paid in the form of cash or cheque or through credit card along with three passport size photographs. After you enrol at one of our T.I.M.E. centres kindly ensure that you collect the receipt for the payment you made.
please feel free to mail us at email@example.com
Procedure to pay via Online Payment Facility is as follows,
You can enroll by sending a DD directly to us at Hyderabad. Please fill the enrolment and rules regulation form which can be downloaded from our website and send it by post along with three stamp size photographs.
Depending on the course chosen (Regular or Advanced), for the Correspondence course, fees are to be paid in full on enrolment - there is no facility for payment in instalments. The demand draft should be drawn in favour of "T.I.M.E.Pvt. Ltd.", payable at Secunderabad and sent to the following address by Registered post: