RECRUITMENT TRAINING -CAMPUS ALLIANCE PROGRAMME
T.I.M.E. offers a comprehensive Online course for Recruitment Training -for Campus Alliance Programme. The course is designed to help you build concepts, prepare strategies, identify weaknesses, and take steps to eliminate them. The Recruitment Training course is developed on the lines of tests conducted by TCS-National Qualifier Test, Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt, Infosys, Tech Mahindra, and other IT and Non-IT companies.
Our Online course package includes Online Classes, Topic wise Tests, Mock Tests, and Coding Tasks that will help you in various ways. The material is comprehensive and developed with great care to ensure phased learning. Developed by experts, the study material coherently helps the student develop the skills required in different areas.
Colleges interested in T.I.M.E.’s Campus Alliance Programmes can send a mail to email@example.com expressing your interest in CAP so that we can get in touch with you.
What does T.I.M.E. offer for this Recruitment Training Online Video Course?
With over 25 years of training experience, our trainers have mastered the skill of bringing the best out of every student. Throughout the course, our faculty helps the students identify their strengths and weaknesses and groom them to improve their performances. The thoroughness in approach ensures that the quality of the inputs provided to the students at all T.I.M.E. centers is nothing short of the best
60 hrs of Online Video Classes
- Online Video Classes cover the fundamentals of all test areas including Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Ability, Reading Comprehension, Logical Ability, Data Interpretation, Data Sufficiency and Programming Language. Each online class is of time duration 1 hr 45 mins to 2 hrs. There are 30 such sessions.
4 E books with multiple E- chapters
- E-books are related to various areas like Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Verbal Ability
50 Topic based and Sectional Practice tests
- These tests pertain to each topic (or a combination of topics) of the exam. These are recommended as these will test your knowledge of related concepts individually. Therefore, they help you identify your strengths and weaknesses in a topic / test area, thus help you improve in that area.
25 Online MOCK Tests
- MOCK tests are designed keeping in mind the pattern of the various companies written tests. They give you sufficient practice and help you assess your time management skills. They also give you a feel of the actual testing environment.
30 Coding Tasks
- Coding is an important section in many of the exams -like TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT), Wipro, IBM etc. Usually, there is one question(on coding/programming) for which you have to write a code in any one of the programming languages -C, C++, Java, Pyhton. Time duration to write the code is usually 20 to 30 mins. 30 such coding tasks are being provided on your student home page.
Dedicated Student Home Page - Here you can access the online video classes, online topic wise and MOCK tests, Daily GK updates, Weekly Gk test, Monthly GK updates, Coding Tasks, Job Notifications etc...