The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET-UG is an entrance examination in India, for students who wish to study graduate medical course (MBBS) and dental course (BDS) in government or private medical colleges and dental colleges respectively in India. NEET-UG (Undergraduate), for MBBS and BDS courses, is currently conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
T.I.M.E. Angamaly provides long term and short term programmes for the NEET entrance aspirants. Long term programme include One Year & Two year courses (for 11th and 12th classes), Repeaters Batch (for +2 completed students) Short term course include CRASH course. In these cases we covers the topics of both plus one & plus two.
T.I.M.E. Angamaly provides intensive NEET coaching for the students and also provides additional support for JIPMER & AIIMS. In the current year our student scored 552 in the NEET exam.
Comprehensive set of course materials consisting of printed materials as the following:
- Separate Study Materials for Biology, Physics & Chemistry
- Unit Tests in Biology, Physics & Chemistry
- Cumulative Tests in Biology, Physics & Chemistry
- Revision Test Papers in Biology, Physics & Chemistry
- Solution booklets for problems in Study Material Books
- National level NEET Mock Tests and analysis
- Progress Report Booklet to keep record of the student's performance.