Venue : T.I.M.E. Ameerpet
Date : 13th July 2017 to 17th July 2017
Timings : 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM.
Greetings from T.I.M.E. !!!.
The result of the SBI PO 2017 Main Exam (Phase II) has been announced.
We are conducting an intensive interview workshop from 13th July 2017 to 17th July 2017 for students who have been shortlisted for GD/GE and interview (Phase III).
T.I.M.E. is backed by a highly trained and dedicated faculty team, which has been acknowledged as the best by students. With this kind of background and rich experience, who other than T.I.M.E. can help you prepare BEST for your interview? You can be assured that you are in the safest and best of hands.
The details of the workshop are given below:
Dates: 13th July 2017 to 17th July 2017
Venue: T.I.M.E. Class Rooms, Ameerpet, Pavani Prestige Plaza (Opposite Big Bazaar).
Timings: The classes on Day 1 start at 10.30 AM and for the remaining days, from 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM.
Reporting time on Day 1 is 9.30 am at the venue
Please carry the following documents for verification when you go to T.I.M.E. office for registration.
The documents have to be submitted on the first day at the venue of the work shop.
- Photocopy of T.I.M.E. Id Card ( if you are a student of T.I.M.E. )
- Two passport size photographs
- Photocopy of the Hall ticket of the SBI PO Main exam that was held in June 2017
- Photocopy of the interview call letter ( Print out of the mail or as downloaded from the bank website)
The highlights of the workshop are:
- Specialised training and practice for Interviews and GD/GE
- Special Sessions on Current Affairs and Banking Products & Terminology
- Live practice interview with extensive feedback
- Mock GDs
- Mock interview for every participant
The workshop is open to all students – whether they are T.I.M.E. students or not. The workshop is FREE for T.I.M.E. students of bank courses. A nominal fee will be charged from non-T.I.M.E. students. For more details, contact any T.I.M.E. office in Hyderabad.