JEE Advanced is the entrance examination conducted by the IITs for the admission into their Bachelor’s, Integrated Masters and Dual Degree programs (entry at the 10+2 level). JEE ADV 2018 will be organized by IIT Kanpur.
JEE ADV 2018 will be held on 20th May 2018 in the online mode.
The exam consists of two papers, Paper 1 and Paper 2, each of three hours' duration, and will be held in two sessions. Both the papers are compulsory.
The decisions of the JAB 2018 will be final in all matters related to JEE (Advanced) 2018 and admission to IITs.
Schedule of JEE ADV 2018:
|Paper-1||Sunday||20-May-2018||09:00 to 12:00 IST|
|Paper-2||Sunday||20-May-2018||14:00 to 17:00 IST|
- Candidates should be among the top 2,24,000* (including all categories) in Paper-1 of JEE (Main) 2018.
- Candidates should have been born on or after October 1, 1993. Five years relaxation is given to SC, ST and PwD candidates,
- A candidate should have appeared for the Class XII (or equivalent) examination for the first time in either 2017 or 2018. 4. A candidate should NOT have been admitted to an IIT OR accepted an IIT seat by reporting at a reporting center in the past.
CBT in India:
- Female candidates – Rs.1300+GST
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates – Rs.1300+GST
- All other candidates – Rs.2600+GST
CBT in foreign countries:
All Indian Nationals(PIO/OCI) - USD 160+GST
- Exam Centres Outside India (SAARC Countries)
- All Candidates: USD 160 +GST
- Exam Centres Outside India (Non-SAARC Countries)
- All Candidates: USD 300+GST