Venue : T.I.M.E. Hyderabad
Date : 28th January’
Timings : 9:30 am
Greetings from T.I.M.E. !!!.
"SSC-CGLE & Bank Exams",
in Hyderabad on 28th Jan'2018.
Career in Govt. Jobs
The question, whether to get into the private sector or the government sector can be easily answered: the government sector, of course. Especially, in these days of uncertainty, the one thing that can guarantee everything for a successful and secure career is a government job, the most coveted job these days.
Well, the following are a few advantages, in brief:
- Job Security - Unlike a job in the private sector, which is easily affected by recession and in which layoffs are very common, a government job is secure by its very definition.
- Salary - Thanks to the 7th Pay Commission, the pay structure of government jobs is now on par with the corporate private sector. This, coupled with the job security, makes any government job irresistible.
- Additional Benefits - Unlike the private sector, the government sector gives you a guaranteed pension, a must after retirement. Other benefits include attractive financial services, low-interest-rate loans, etc.
- Stability - One quality of a job that everyone dreams of is stability. This is synonymous to a government job.
- Promotions - Promotions in the government sector are easier and guaranteed.
- Holidays - National and state holidays are compulsorily observed. Leave time for vacations, etc., is freely permitted.
- Further Studies - What more! For those who want to enhance their knowledge or improve their skills, the government sector facilitates fully paid higher studies.
SSC is Staff Selection Commission
SSC is Staff Selection Commission, which recruits the personnel for various posts in departments, organisations and ministries of Government of India
SSC Conducts the following exams.
- Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE) for posts of Inspector in IT/Central Excise/Dept of post, SI in CBI, Assistant, Divisional Accountant, Auditor, UDC, Junior Accountant, UDC etc.
- Combined Higher Secondary level examination
- Sub-Inspector in CPO (BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, SSB)
- Section Officer (Audit & Commercial)
- Junior Engineers Examination
- SSC conducted exams for recruitment to FCI, Prasar Bharati in 2013
The Banking sector in India has always been one of the most preferred destinations for employment. In this decade, this sector has emerged as a sunrise sector in the Indian economy. Banking sector index has grown at a compounded annual rate of over 51 per cent since the year 2001.
Now, banks have diversified their activities and getting into new products and services that include opportunities in credit cards, consumer finance, wealth management, life and general insurance, investment banking, mutual funds, pension fund regulation, stock broking services, custodian services and private equity etc. Further, most of the leading Indian banks are going global, setting up offices in foreign countries themselves or through their subsidiaries.
The expansion of the banking sector and its convergence with the other financial sectors such as insurance, NBFCs and Capital markets, retirement of the existing employees and financial inclusion have created more number of opportunities in the banking sector. Infrastructure, Risk Management, Banking and Financial Services, Management Information Systems and Customer Relations Management are a few areas where specialization is expected.
About TTSE (T.I.M.E. Talent Search Exam)
T.I.M.E. is conducting a scholarship test on competitive exams ( Bank & SSC CGLE) on 28th January’2018 (Sunday), across all centres in Hyderabad. The test will be for one hour, with objective type questions from Quantitative Ability, Reasoning, English Language, General Awareness etc. A good performance in the test would be rewarded with upto 100% discount on T.I.M.E. classroom course fee. Also if you enrol for the course before the test, you would be assured with a minimum discount of Rs 2000/-* irrespective of your performance in the test. Its a one time opportunity for the real test aspirants to build their career in this highly competitive world.
Mode of payment: Online / Cheque / DD to the account given below.
Payee Name: Triumphant Institute of Management Education Pvt. Ltd.
Bank Name: Oriental Bank Of Commerce
Account no. 10775010035870.
IFSC CODE: ORBC 0101077.
Classroom Program is offered in different time slots to accommodate the students requirement. Following is the list of new batches starting across all centres in Hyderabad.
|Centre||Batch Type||Starting Date||Timings|
|Ameerpet||Morning||02nd FEB’18||6:15 am to 8:15 am|
|Day Batch||10th FEB’18||9.00 am to 1.30 pm|
|A S Rao Nagar||Morning||12th FEB’18||6:15 am to 8:15 am|
|Evening||16th FEB’18||6:00 pm to 8:00 pm|
|Day Batch||19th FEB’18||9.00 am to 1.30 pm|
|Dilsukhnagar||Morning||13th FEB’18||6:15 am to 8:15 am|
|Evening||02nd FEB’18||6:00 pm to 8:00 pm|
|Day Batch||05th FEB’18||9.00 am to 1.30 pm|
|Kukatpally||Morning||07th FEB’18||6:15 am to 8:15 am|
|Day Batch||09th FEB’18||9.00am to 1.30 pm|
|Mehdipatnam||Morning||08th FEB’18||6:15 am to 8:15 am|
|Day Batch||07th FEB’18||9.00 am to 1.30 pm|
|Madhapur||Morning||10th FEB'18||6:15 am to 8:15 am|
|Weekend||28th FEB’18||Sat – 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Sun – 8:45 am to 12:45 pm
|Narayanguda||Morning||28th FEB’18||6:15 am to 8:15 am|
|Day Batch||26th FEB’18||9.00 am to 1.30 pm|
|Evening||27th FEB’18||6:00 pm to 8:00 pm|
|Secunderabad||Morning||20th FEB’18||6:15 am to 8:15 am|
|Day Batch||18th FEB’18||9.00 am to 1:30 pm|
|Tarnaka||Morning||13th FEB’18||6:15 am to 8:15 am|
|Day Batch||15th FEB’18||9.00 am to 1.30 pm|
Date: 28th January’2018
Reporting Time: 9:30 am
Venue: All T.I.M.E. Centres in Hyderabad
*- Terms & Condition Apply