Venue : Tambaram & Anna Nagar
Date : 17th Feb 2018
Timings : Daily 4 to 5 Hrs
Full days on Weekends
Greetings from T.I.M.E. !!!.
Tamilnadu Public Service Commission has notified 300+ Vacancies for Engineering Graduates for the Post of Assistant Engineer (AE).
- 300+ Vacancies for Civil / EEE / ECE
- Only Passed out Students
- Max Age is 30 Yrs for General Category Candidates. No Age limit for others.
- Exams will be done at 8 centres in Tamilnadu
|Date of Notification||28.02.2018|
|Last date for submission of application||26.03.2018|
|Last date for payment of Fee throughBank(State Bank of India or Indian Bank)||28.03.2018|
|Date of Written Examination|
|Paper – I (Subject)20.05.2018 FN 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M|
|Paper – II (General Studies)20.05.2018 AN 02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M|
Question Paper and Evaluation Scheme
Our Course Highlights
- Large and dedicated team of experienced faculty members (Full Time & Part Time) who are Ph.Ds., Post graduates from premier institutes like IISc, IITs, NITs, IIITs and other premier institutes in India.
In-Depth Course coverage
- Subjects are taught from basic level and main focus is on strong concept building, the subject materials focuses on fundamentals prepared by qualified and dedicated R & D team.
- The course plan is designed, reviewed and updated based on TNEB Syllabus
Comprehensive Study Material
- Subject Material books with Theory Explanation, Solved Examples, Practice Questions,
- Other PSU Questions bank
Extensive Web Support
- The students will be provided with access to Student Home page (SHP) which will give access to analysis & practice questions and Online Mock Exam Exams
Personalized attention and performance assessment
- Smaller batch size for enhanced faculty interaction, dedicated doubt clarifying sessions and personal training sessions before the Exam.
- Weekly Tests and Solution Discussion.
T.I.M.E. Advantage :
- National leader in entrance exam training
- Intensive classroom training by expert faculty
- Personalized attention throughout the course
For Queries Contact: