Venue : T.I.M.E. Office College Road
Date : 19th May
Timings : 11:00 am
Greetings from T.I.M.E. !!!.
The State Bank of India recently announced a total number of 2000 vacancies for the post of Probationary officer (PO) this year. IBPS too has declared the scheduled of exams for PO/Clerk/RRB/SO posts to be held in 2018-19.
SBI is one of most sought-after jobs in the Government sector as it provides one with a handsome salary along with a lot of perks and facilities.
Looking at the Golden opportunity, T.I.M.E. Nashik presents a Workshop on “HOW TO CRACK BANK EXAMS”.
Date: Saturday, 19th May 2018
Venue: 203, Rohan Heights, Opp. Domino's Pizza, D'souza Colony, College Road, Nashik - 5 | Mob. 93268 69898
1) SBI PO 2018 latest exam pattern.
2) How to prepare for the exam
3) Separate strategy to deal with each of the sections.
4) Time Management.
5) Selection of Questions during the exam.
6) Analysis based on previous year's paper.
& get all your queries answered...