Venue : T.I.M.E. Sealdah
Date : 18th January
Timings : 4:00 pm to 6:00pm
Greetings from T.I.M.E. !!!.
Work Shop On SBI Clerk Application Process at T.I.M.E. Sealdah on 18th Jan 2020
The State Bank of India invites applications for filling up 8000+ vacant clerical posts. The Bank conducts the recruitment exam every year to select eligible candidates for the post. State Bank of India has released the Recruitment notification for eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales) in clerical cadre. SBI clerk recruitment exam notification was published on 2nd 2020. Candidates who are seeking a banking sector jobs can fill the application form for the SBI Clerk recruitment exam from 03-01-2020 to 26-01-2020. The Bank has released SBI Clerk 2020 official notification on 02-01-2020.
We, at T.I.M.E., over the years have ensured that our students get the best possible preparation through our classroom course.
On 18th Jan (Saturday), we are offering a WORKSHOP on "Application Process For SBI Clerk Exam" for the BANK Aspirants, at T.I.M.E. Sealdah Centre
What more? If you enroll and attend the Seminar, you will be entitled to a Discount Upto Rs 2500
So Hurry! Register your name as seats are limited for the Workshop
The T.I.M.E. Advantage :
- Extensive Classroom Training
- Individual Attention/ Doubt Clearing Sessions/ Personal Counseling and Guidance
- Sectional Test and Mock Tests on the pattern of IBPS/SBI PO/ Clerical and SSC (including All India Mock Tests)
- Large number of online tests for practice for IBPS/SBI PO/ Clerical
- Coverage of all topics from basic concepts
- Monthly magazine "Current Affairs Cracker" and web based monthly GK Updates
- Rigorous Interview Training for shortlisted candidates