Venue : SALT LAKE
Date : 17th February
Timings : 11 am -1 pm
Greetings from T.I.M.E. !!!.
T.I.M.E. in Association with H.E.C. Paris is organizing a free seminar on “Management Options and Opportunities in France” on 17th February 2018 (Saturday) from 10.30 am at AIKATAN CULTURAL CENTER, Opposite EZCC, Columbia Asia Hospital and near Big Bazar (Carnival Cinemas), Sector 3, Salt Lake, Kolkata 97.
The key speakers for the session will be Ms Nancy Piacentini (Admissions Director, HEC Paris) and Mr. Abhishek Mitra (Country Head, T.I.M.E. Study Abroad and Alumni of Stanford B School )
About HEC, Paris: As per MIM FT 2017, it ranks at a very prestigious No.2.
- Program Options: Learn about the various MIM and MBA programs available for both freshers and experienced candidates.
- Scholarship Opportunities: Get detailed information about the various scholarships and grants which are on offer.
- Placement and career opportunities: Get information about the placements and the post MIM/MBA career opportunities in France.
- Application procedure and admission guidelines: Get detailed information about the application procedures, admission cycle and learn how to make an effective B School application.
- GMAT-Myth busters: Learn how to ace the GMAT exam and get a 700+score.
Date: 17th February, 2018
Time: 11 am -1pm.
Reporting Time: 10.30a.m.
Please note that seating is limited, it will be on a first come first served basis
AIKATAN CULTURAL CENTER,Opposite EZCC, Columbia Asia Hospital and near Big Bazaar (Carnival Cinemas).IA-190, Sec-3, Salt Lake, Kolkata 97
For more information: T.I.M.E. Salt lake: 033 4001 3852, Prateek: 9836135777, Ranit: 9830223303