Venue : T.I.M.E classrooms, Narayanguda (NGCR)
Date : 4th September 2019 to 7th September 2019
Timings : 9.30 AM
Greetings from T.I.M.E. !!!.
Attend intensive workshop (at Hyderabad) conducted by T.I.M.E.
The result of the SBI PO 2019 Main Exam (Phase II) has been announced.
We are conducting an intensive interview workshop from 4th September 2019 to 7th September 2019 for students who have been shortlisted for GD/GE and interview (Phase III).
T.I.M.E. is backed by a highly trained and dedicated faculty team, which has been acknowledged as the best by students. With this kind of background and rich experience, who other than T.I.M.E. can help you prepare BEST for your interview? You can be assured that you are in the safest and best of hands.
The details of the workshop are given below:
Dates: 4th September 2019 to 7th September 2019
Venue: T.I.M.E classrooms, Narayanguda (NGCR), Above Foot look, opposite Master Bakers, Narayanguda.
Timings: The classes on Day 1 start at 10.00 AM and for the remaining days, from 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM.
Reporting time on Day 1 is 9.30 AM at the venue
Please carry the following documents for verification when you go to T.I.M.E. office for registration.
The documents have to be submitted on the first day at the venue of the work shop.
- Photocopy of T.I.M.E. Id Card ( if you are a student of T.I.M.E. )
- Two passport size photographs
- Photocopy of the Hall ticket of the SBI PO Main exam that was held in July 2019
- Photocopy of the interview call letter ( Print out of the mail or as downloaded from the bank website)
The highlights of the workshop are:
- Specialised training and practice for Interviews and GD/GE
- Special Sessions on Current Affairs and Banking Products & Terminology
- Live practice interview with extensive feedback
- Mock GDs
- Special session on Group Exercise & tasks
- Mock interview for every participant
The workshop is open to all students – whether they are T.I.M.E. students or not. The workshop is FREE for T.I.M.E. students of bank courses. A nominal fee will be charged from non-T.I.M.E. students. For more details, contact any T.I.M.E. office in Hyderabad.