Venue : Online
Date : 26th July 2020
Timings : 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM
Greetings from T.I.M.E. !!!.
Attend a live Webinar organized by Training & Placement Cell, IES College of Engineering, Chittilappilly in association with T.I.M.E. on the topic- "Career Choices & Planning During Recession" exclusively for the students of IES College of Engineering.
Date: Sunday, 26th July, 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM
Registration Link: On the right side of this screen
- Current Economic Scenario
- Importance of planning your career during times of Recession
- Exploring different career choices and relevance of starting early preparation
- Leveraging Technology & Management (Techno Management)
- Need for developing diverse skill sets
- Higher Studies Options - GRE GMAT
- Why MBA is considered as a recession-proof career option
Will also touch upon CAT, the national level entrance exam for top-rated MBA colleges in the country, means to prepare for the same and the list of top B Schools in the country.
Speaker: Diju Jose, Centre Director - T.I.M.E. Thrissur
Venue: Through laptop/desktop/mobile from the safety & comfort of your homes
Note: Attendance by registration alone.
E-Certificates will be issued to participants.