Venue : T.I.M.E. Ameerpet
Date : 5thto 8th of January
Timings : 10 AM to 5 PM
Greetings from T.I.M.E. !!!.
The result of the IBPS PO 2016 Main exam has been announced.
We are conducting an intensive interview workshop on 5th, 6th, 7th & 8th of January 2017 for students who have qualified in IBPS PO 2016 Main exam.
Over the last 24 years, T.I.M.E. has fuelled the aspirations of more than 18,50,000 students.
T.I.M.E. is backed by a highly trained and dedicated faculty team, which has been acknowledged as the best by students.With this kind of background and rich experience, who other than T.I.M.E. can help you prepare BEST for your interview? You can be assured that you are in the safest and best of hands.
The details of the workshop are:
Dates: 5th, 6th, 7th & 8th of January 2017
Venue: T.I.M.E. Class Rooms (APCR), Pavani Prestige Plaza, Behind R S Brothers, Ameerpet.
Timings: 10 AM to 5 PM on all the days
Reporting time on Day 1 is 9.30 AM at the venue
Please carry the following documents for verification when you go to T.I.M.E. Office for registration.
The following documents have to be submitted on the first day at the venue of the work shop.
- Photocopy of T.I.M.E. Id Card (If you are a student of T.I.M.E.)
- 2 pass port size photographs
- Photocopy of the Hall ticket of the IBPS PO 2016 Main exam
- Photocopy of the Result status/Score Card (or printout as downloaded from the IBPS website)
Note: All the above documents are mandatory.
The highlights of the workshop are
- Specialized training & practice for Interviews
- Special sessions on Banking Industry ( Terminology and products ), Current Affairs and Indian Economy
- Live Mock interviews with extensive feedback
- Mock interview for every participant with feed back
The workshop is open to all students – whether they are T.I.M.E. students or not. The workshop is FREE for T.I.M.E. students of Bank courses. A nominal fee will be charged for non-T.I.M.E. Students.
For more details, contact any T.I.M.E. Office in Hyderabad.