Venue : Online / Offline
Date : 4th Dec 2022
Timings : 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM
Greetings from T.I.M.E. !!!.
T.I.M.E., the national leader in entrance exam coaching is conducting National Scholarship Test (NST) for students of the classes 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th & 10th.
The NST is of a duration of 90 minutes. The test paper consists of objective type questions in Maths, Physics, Chemistry & Reasoning (5th Std. – Science, Maths, Reasoning). The students' thorough understanding of concepts and his/her ability to apply the concepts well, will form the basis for a good score in the test.
- The test provides a student with a platform to benchmark his/her current subject skills among a large group of students across the country.
- The students are provided with the City and National ranks which help them map their performance among their peers.
- The NST result will include a detailed analysis such as the conversion rate of the student, percentage obtained in each section, overall percentage on an All-India level.
- The performance of the students in the following categories is depicted graphically.
Knowledge Understanding Application Analysis
This gives the student an insight into his/her strengths and areas where he /she is lagging behind. This understanding will be immensely useful as it gives a scope for the student to work on the areas where he/she needs to improve.
- All the students appearing for the NST will be given e- Participation Certificates.
- The top 500 students at the national level will be awarded e- Merit certificates.
- All the NST test takers qualify for attractive discounts (based on their performance) on the course fee for various courses such as IIT /NEET Foundation, CBSE tuitions, JEE / NEET/ CLAT / IPM (those students who are in 10th class).
Precious Gifts to all the NST takers:
- A Special Video on Career Planning
- Subject Videos of length 120 minutes
Please find the details of the Scholarship Test below:
- Date of Test - 4th Dec. 2022
- Timings: 11:00 am to 12.30 pm
- Registration Fee: Rs. 100/-