T.I.M.E. Mumbai CAT'18 validated result highlights:
- CAT 18 -Three out of four 100%ilers from T.I.M.E. Mumbai
- 296 validated IIM converts
- 7 out of 15 students with 99.99%ile are T.I.M.E. students
- 6 out of top 10 State General Merit list students are T.I.M.E. students
- JBIMS - 32+ final allotments (still counting..)
Classroom ProgrammeThe classroom programme for CAT is the most preferred choice for thousands of MBA aspirants every year. The programme is designed to take you from the basic concepts to the advanced CAT level problems, focussing side by side on each area of preparation including the written test, form filling, GWPI and OMET preparation. The following section takes you through the training methodology in a step-by-step manner.
T.I.M.E.’s Training Methodology
90 classroom sessions: 180 hours for CAT'18 and 110 classroom sessions: 220 hours for CAT'19. 27 Study Material Booklets
Training for Other Exams: Our CAT Course also prepares you for various other management entrance tests like XAT, SNAP, IIFT, NMAT, TISSNET, MAT conducted by various B-schools across the country. Institute specific classes and about 34 tests.
Foccused approach for MH-MBA-CET: 18 additional classes, 8 bokklets of study Material, 80 Sectional tests and 20 Full length tests: AMM-CET.
Doubt Sessions and other sessions/seminars: The classroom students have the privilege to attend the doubt sessions conducted by the T.I.M.E. centres on a regular basis. The students can ask their subject related doubts in these sessions. If a student is week in a particular area, then the faculty also helps her/him in understanding the concept in greater detail for more clarity.
Apart from this, sessions like B-School selection, Form filling session, Catalysis (Past Cat questions discussion), CAT Booster, Target 99 %le. Topper's Counselling, Test-taking strategies seminars, Achievers’ Meet, End Course Workshops, etc are also conducted to help and motivate the students.
Chat Sessions: Chat Sessons for discussing strategies, Study Plan etc. The chat session schedule is as follows http://www.time4education.com/local/articlecms/page.php?id=462
Student Home Page: This is an online repository of all your sectional tests, full length tests, AIMCATs, GWPI Briefcase, etc. It is a personal study resource for the students where they can take various tests and have a detailed analysis on the same.
Topic-wise 100 Videos: The student can also find the videos on basic concepts on the SHP. The videos are very useful as they cover a good number of examples, and beneficial for those students who want to revise the concepts or summarise them what they learnt during their classroom sessions.
150 sectional tests: This module helps you achieve thoroughness in individual test areas and is delivered in an online practice test format. They contain over 9000 questions across Verbal, Logical Reasoning, DI, and Quantitative Ability areas. A certain number of tests are uploaded every month with the suggestion that you complete these tests as soon as they are uploaded. The tests are classified into the following:
- Foundation Tests
- Intermediate Tests
- Advanced Tests
- Self Administered Mock CATs(SAMCATs - 25 nos.): These tests are the replica of past papers and are made available to the students on their SHP. The students can take these tests at any time of her/his convenience.
- All India Mock CATs (AIMCATs – 25 nos.): AIMCATs are arguably the most popular Mock CAT series across the nation. The unique number of test takers during the peak season may hit as high as 70,000, which gives the students a fair amount of idea in benchmarking their performance against the rest in the country. Apart from this, each question is followed by a detailed text and video solution, which is a unique feature of AIMCATs. The faculty also discusses, for a few AIMCATs the ideal strategy to attempt them.
Essay, GD & Interview training: This is provided in two modules, to help you prepare for the final stage in the selection process.
Module I: Foundation and practice sessions with individual and group feedback.
Module II: Extensive practice sessions, including mock Interviews and a series of GK lectures for the students shortlisted for the GWPI round of B-school selection. The sesisons are conducted by the alumni of IITs, IIMs, and other premier B-Schools of India. This helps the students in understanding the process in much better way, especially from those who themselves went through such a process earlier. Thorough feedback is provided by the faculty members to help you optimise on your prospects.
Monthly Magazine: 14 issues of monthly magazine; MBA- Education and Career to help to prepare for Gerenral Awareness.