CMAT stands for the Common Management Admissions Test. It is a national-level MBA admission test , conducted by NTA ( National Testing Agency ). Since its introduction in 2011, a lot of (erstwhile) very popular state entrance exams have stopped conducting their own tests and instead use CMAT as the basis of the selection process. The list would include the likes of RMAT, UPCET etc.
CMAT 2021 was conducted on 22 Feb and 27 Feb, 2021. It is a computer based test(CBT).
CMAT Exam Pattern
|Section No.||Section Name||No. of questions||Marks per section|
|1||Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation||25||100|
In addition to these 4 sections, there is another section called "Entrepreneurship and Innovation" which will be administered only to those who have opted for it. An additional 30 minutes will be given to those opting for it.
- There is negative marking for wrong answers, For each correct answer,4 marks are awarded. For each wrong answer 1 mark would be deducted.
- Duration of the exam will be 180 minutes ( 30 minutes extra for those opting for the optional section " Entrepreneurship and Innovation")
- Registration - 23-12-2020 to 22-1-2021
- Application form correction window - 25th - 30th Jan 2021
- Exam Date - 22nd and 27th Feb 2021
The candidate must hold a Bachelor's Degree in any discipline. Candidates appearing for the final year of Bachelor's Degree, whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for academic year 2021-22, can also apply for CMAT-2021.The candidate must be a citizen of India. There is no age restriction for appearing in CMAT - 2021.