T.I.M.E. is one of the largest educational groups in the world, registered in the Guinness Book of World Records. T.I.M.E. is led by a team of 57 IIT-IIM-National Law School graduates focused on high-quality education, who develop its study material, test series, handouts and the classroom teaching program.
We have successfully trained more than 18.5 lakh students in the past 26 years. Our focus has always been on getting results par excellence. We are proud to state that we have a fairly long list of students who got selected into the top National Law Schools and IIM Indore's prestigious integrated 5-year MBA program. In the last 6 years of CLAT coaching, T.I.M.E. Lucknow has sent hundreds of students to National Law Schools. Also, T.I.M.E. Lucknow is the only coaching institute to successfully send students to IIM Indore's five years integrated program in management since the beginning of IPM program. We are also proud to state that this year's All India Rank 1 in AILET (National Law University Delhi) is from T.I.M.E. AILET is the toughest law entrance test in the country.
What T.I.M.E. offers for CLAT & IPM
T.I.M.E. offers a comprehensive course for CLAT & IPM, which has been developed covering all areas of the test while keeping in mind the requirements of the students, both in class 11th& 12th standard. The course ensures that students are prepared to tackle any surprise element in the exam. Those who will be following the classes regularly will have a definite advantage in the exam.
In addition to CLAT, the material and classes will also help students prepare for other Law School entrance tests like AILET for NLU Delhi, SET for Symbiosis Law Schools, IPU-CET for IP University, MAH-CET Law, BHU Law, LSAT India, UL-SAT for UPES Dehradun, etc.
In addition to IPM, the material and classes will also help students prepare for other BBA+MBA programs like FMS Delhi University, Symbiosis Pune, Narsee Monjee Mumbai, DU-JAT, NIRMA University, SP Jain Mumbai, etc.
- Extensive and thousands of pages of material; includes both offline & online material.
- All India Mock Tests replicating the pattern, content & experience of actual entrance exams. Detailed analysis with National Benchmarking, which is representative of actual test, is the Hallmark of our All India Mock Tests. As CLAT& IPM has become online, we were the first coaching institute to have a series of online All India Mock CLATs & IPM
- In addition to this, the material and classroom sheets help students to get a better understanding of the topics with complete concept building.
- Online support system which helps students by providing them with important updates regarding their subjects and exams. Also, topic-wise tests, sectional tests & full-length tests are in abundance on the Student Home Page (SHP) along with previous year papers.
About T.I.M.E. Lucknow
- Awarded 'Best CLAT & IPM T.I.M.E. center in the country' chosen among 250 T.I.M.E. centers in the country.
- Has the highest rating in the country in terms of end-course feedback given by thousands of students on the basis of overall classroom teaching experience.
- Boasts of the best and a stellar faculty team with a strong teaching experience complimented with an equally strong academic background from prestigious institutions like National Law Schools, Oxford University, Princeton, IITs, IIMs, NITs, etc.
- Has the highest selection rate across the country in comparison to any other aptitude test preparatory institute in the courses offered. The topper in IIM Indore's IPM program entrance test for 7 consecutive years have been from T.I.M.E. Lucknow - IPM 2012 Topper - Swarnima, IPM 2013 Topper - Rhea Nair, IPM 2014 Topper - Ritika Kohli, IPM 2015 Topper - Ahraz Ahmad, IPM 2016 Topper – Samriddhi Grover, IPM 2017 Topper - Mansi Srivastava, IPM 2018 Topper - Shashank Mishra.
- Not a single class of ours has gone without students writing positive feedback at the back of the attendance sheet. Every center maintains a shelf filled with regular classroom feedback.
Core Training in:
- Legal Aptitude
- Logical Reasoning
- General Awareness
- Verbal Reasoning
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Group Discussion/ Group Tasks
- Extempore/Essay Writing
Mr. Ashish Sinha (Director)
T.I.M.E. Lucknow is led by Mr. Ashish Sinha, who is the All India Director (CAT), T.I.M.E. He is a pass-out of IIM Kozhikode and a member of Indian Placement Reporting Standards Committee, IIM Ahmedabad. Before taking the responsibility of All India Director (CAT), T.I.M.E., he was the Business Head (India) of Noble Group, one of the fastest growing Fortune 500 companies. Ashish Sir is a luminary in the field of education and frequently covered by prestigious Media channels like CNN-IBN, The Hindu, Times of India, etc. He individually guides every student through regular counseling and classes.