Candidates please prepare the following documents to apply online:
- Passport Size Photograph (10KB – 200KB)
- Post Card Size Photograph (50KB – 300KB)
- Candidate’s Signature (4KB – 30KB)
- Left Hand Thumb Impression (10KB – 50KB)
- Class 10th Passing Certificate (100KB – 400KB)
Candidates must go through the following details regarding NEET 2020 Application form:
- NEET 2020 Application form can be filled through online mode.
- The Application process has been commenced from 2nd December 2019.
- Candidates are required to provide personal & educational details in application form.
- Only one application form can be submitted by the candidates.
- Candidates must provide valid/ working email ID & mobile number in the application form.
- All communication & information regarding application form will be sent to candidates Registered Email- ID & Phone Number.
- Candidates will have to upload scanned images of photograph, signature, left hand thumb impression & 10th class passing certificate.
- Images must be in JPG/ JPEG format only.
- In case of mistakes in the details of application form, candidates will be able to edit/modify the application form from 15th to 31st January 2020.
- NEET 2020 Application Form Correction facility will be provided only through online mode.
- There will be no need to send any hard copy of application form to the authority.
- NEET 2020 Application fee can be paid through online mode.
- Candidates will have to pay fee via credit card, debit card, net-banking, UPI or Paytm through online mode.
- Fee is non-refundable in nature.
- The fee according to different category is given below:
Category Fee (Rs.) General Rs. 1500 General-EWS/ OBC-NCL* Rs. 1400 SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender Rs. 800
Candidates must follow below given steps to apply for NEET 2020:
- Go to https://ntaneet.nic.in/ntaneet/welcome.aspx
- Fill in the application form after reading all the instructions carefully.
- Then proceed to apply online.
- Enter basic details such as your Name, Parent’s name, Date of Birth (D.O.B), Category, etc.
- Now provide valid Email ID & Mobile number.
- Enter the generated OTP to receive login credentials on Email ID & mobile number.
- Now login to complete application form details.
- Fill atleast 3 exam center as per your preference.
- Now provide academic details.
- After that, upload scanned image of photograph, signature, thumb impression & 10th class passing certificate in the prescribed format.
- Re-check & verify the details.
- Choose the mode for fee payment.
- Submit the application fee.
- Confirmation page will be generated.
- Take print out of the confirmation page and application form for further use.