SBI - Specialist Officer - Law - 41 Posts
Details of posts :
- Deputy Manager (Law) (MMGS II) - 40 Posts
- Deputy General Manager (Law) (TEGS-VI ) - 1 Post
Important Dates :
- Online Registration of Application and online payment of fee: 15.09.2017 to 06.10.2017
- Date of online Test (Tentative) : 11.11.2017 (Only for Post Sr. No.1)
- Tentative date of downloading call letter for online test : 25.10.2017 (Only for Post Sr. No.1)
- Last date of receipt of Hard copy of online application along with enclosures (Only for Post Sr. No. 2) : 10.10.2017
- Age (As on 01.09.2017) (For both the posts) : 35 - 45 Years
- Educational Qualification for both the posts : Graduate with a degree in Law or a Law Graduate who has passed 5 years integrated Law course from a recognized University in India. The number of years of work experience prior to applying for these posts, varies for both the posts.
- Deputy Manager (Law) : On the basis of online written test and interview. The test will be conducted tentatively on 11.11.2017. Refer to 4(i) and 4(ii) of the notification for details of paper pattern
- Deputy General Manager (Law): Selection will be based on shortlisting and personal interview.
APPLICATION FEE :
- SC/ST/PWD Rs.100/- (Intimation Charges only)
- General and Others Rs. 600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)