Syndicate Bank has released notification for admissions to the 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course in Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd. Bangalore (MaGE) and Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd. Greater Noida (NEIPL).
On successful completion of the course within the stipulated time period, the candidate would be offered appointment in the bank as Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I.
(A) Important dates :
- REGISTRATION WIDOW : 02.01.2018 to 17.01.2018
- PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FEE : 02.01.2018 to 17.01.2018
- DOWNLOAD OF CALL LETTERS FOR ONLINE EXAMINATION : After 05.02.2018
- DATE OF ONLINE EXAMINATION (Online) : 18.02.2018
(B) Number of PO posts announced : 500
(C) Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification (as on 01.10.2017) : Graduation from a recognized University/Institution with minimum 60% Marks ( 55% for SC/ST/PC).
- Age (as on 01.10.2017) : 20 - 28 years (Relaxation for reserved categories as per rules)
Examination pattern (ONLINE) :
Candidates shall be selected by Syndicate Bank through a selection process consisting of an (open) online test conducted by IBPS followed by Interview and/or Group Discussion.
|Type||S.No||Name of Test||No of questions||Max Marks||Total Time|
|Objective Test (Online)||1||Reasoning||50||50||2 hours|
|Descriptive Test (Online)||5||English Language||2||50||30 Minutes|
Wrong answers in objective test will attract negative marks for the online test
(D) Course Fee - 3.5 lakhs (inclusive of Boarding, Lodging). Candidates can avail loan from Syndicate Bank
(E) Application Fee : Rs 100 for SC/ST/PWD and Rs 600 for others.
(F )INCENTIVES:- During nine months class room training the students shall be paid a sum of Rs 3000/- pm as stipend and during the next three months of internship a stipend of Rs 15000/- pm shall be paid.
(G) LOYALTY BONUS:- The loyalty bonus of ₹. 500000/- shall be paid to the Officers at the rate of ₹ 100000/- for every completed year of service after 5 years of continuous and satisfactory service in the Bank from the date of joining the service (i.e. ₹. 100000/- each on completion of 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th & 10th year of continuous and satisfactory service), subject to regularity of education loan if availed.