APSCHE has released the detailed notification and the instruction booklet of AP-ICET 2018.
Important: The test will be conducted on 02-05-2018 IN TWO SESSIONS from 10-00 AM TO 12-30 PM & 2-30 PM TO 5-00 PM. Candidate applied for the test can be allotted to any of the two sessions
There is no change in the pattern, syllabus and the marking scheme of the exam as compared to that of AP ICET 2017. All the details of AP-ICET2018 are available at - http://sche.ap.gov.in/ICET/ICET/ICET_HomePage.aspx
AP-ICET 2018 is the Andhra Pradesh State Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP - ICET) for admission into M.B.A. and M.C.A. courses of all the Universities in Andhra Pradesh State and their affiliated colleges.
This test is being conducted by Sri Venkateswara University, TPT, on behalf of APSCHE. APICET-18 Applications should be submitted through online mode only.
(A) Important Dates :
- Date of Examination : 02-05-2018 IN TWO SESSIONS 10-00 AM TO 12-30 PM & 2-30 PM TO 5-00 PM
- Start of Submission & Registration of Online Application form : 16.03.2018
- Last date for Submission & Registration of Online Application form without late fee : 14.04.2018
- For more dates :http://sche.ap.gov.in/ICET/ICETHomePages/ImportantDates.aspx
(B) Eligibility :
- MBA - Degree of 3 years duration from any recognized University or its equivalent with Mathematics as one of the subjects at 10th class level.
- MCA - Degree of 3 years duration with “Mathematics” as one of the subject at Intermediate or Degree level.
- MCA-2 nd YEAR DIRECT (lateral entry)- BCA or Degree holders in IT/CS with Mathematics at 10+2 or Degree level.
- Note: Candidates who have passed all the subjects of the three years of any Degree course in one sitting are not eligible for admission into MBA or MCA
(C) PATTERN OF THE TEST:
- The test consists of 200 questions of one mark each in the following topics. The duration of the test is 150 minutes.
- Section-A: Analytical Ability - 75 Questions
- Section-B: Mathematical Ability - 75 Questions
- Section-C: Communication Ability - 50 Questions.
(D) A Registration fee for Online Test : Rs 550 + processing fee of Rs 59 = Rs 609
( Only after fee payment)