NABARD has announced 92 posts of Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ in the Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS).
Important Dates :
- Online Registration and Payment of Online Fees/Intimation Charges: 13th March 2018 to 2nd April 2018
- Last date for submission of online Applications: 2nd April 2018
- Download of Phase I (Preliminary Exam) Admission Letters: 27th April 2018 onwards
- Phase I (Preliminary Exam) – Online Examination: 12th May 2018
- Phase II (Main) - Online Examination : 6th June 2018
i) General - 46
ii) Animal Husbandry - 5
iii) Chartered Accountant - 5
iv) Economics - 9
v) Environmental Engineering - 2
vi) Food Processing / Food Technology - 4
vii) Forestry al Husbandry - 4
viii) Land Development (Soil Science) / Agriculture - 8
ix) Minor Irrigation (Water Resources) - 6
x) Social Work 3 Total-RDBS - 92
Eligibility Criteria : Refer to the advertisement for details.
Selection Process :
The selection will be in three Phases as furnished below:
Phase I – Preliminary Examination (Online Exam) :
Objective Type: MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) carrying 200 marks.
Duration: 120 Minutes Composite Time
- Test of Reasoning - 20 questions - 20 marks
- English Language - 40 questions - 40 marks
- Computer Knowledge - 20 questions - 20 marks
- General Awareness - 20 questions - 20 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude - 20 questions - 20 marks vi) Economic & Social Issues (with focus on Rural India) - 40 questions - 40 marks
- Agriculture & Rural Development (with focus on Rural India) - 40 questions- 40 marks
Total Marks: 200
Phase II – the Main Examination will be online and will be a mix of MCQ and descriptive pattern.
Paper-I - General English: (Descriptive - online through a key board) The paper will have descriptive questions carrying 100 marks. Duration: 1 ½ hrs.
Essay (40 Marks), Precis (20 Marks), Questions on the Precis para (20 Marks), Report / Letter Writing (20 Marks).
Paper–II (MCQ): Paper on related discipline Duration: 1 ½ hrs. – 100 Marks
Phase III – Interview: Applicants qualifying in the Phase-II Examination and securing a sufficiently high rank in merit shall be short-listed for interview. Marks for Interview: 25 Marks