Railway Recruitment Boards have released the notification for recruitment to posts of various Paramedical Categories. The total posts are 1937 and details of posts are given below.
(A) Details of Vacancies:
(B) Important Dates:
- Opening of online registration of application : 04.03.2019
- Closing of online registration of application : 02.04.2019
- Closing of offline payment : 04.04.2019
- Closing of online payment : 05.04.2019
- Closing of online submission of application complete in all respects : 07.04.2019
- Computer Based Test (CBT) : Tentatively scheduled during 1st week of June, 2019
(C) Eligibility Criteria:
- Refer pages 39 to 41 of the detailed notification
(D) Recruitment Process:
- ONLY ONE online application is required to be submitted by the candidate.
- There shall be a CBT (computer based test) for all the notified categories followed by document verification.
- The Question paper for Single Stage CBT will be of 90 minutes duration for 100 questions
- The question papers shall be of objective multiple choice type with four options.
The pattern of the online test is given below.
Note: There shall be negative marking in CBT (Computer Based Test/Examination) and marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer @ 1/3 of the marks allotted for each question.
(E) Application Fee:
SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen / PwBDs / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economically backward class : Rs 250/-
This fee of Rs 250 shall be refunded to their bank account duly deducting bank charges as applicable, on appearing in CBT
Others: Rs 500
Out of this fee of `500/- an amount of Rs 400/- shall be refunded to their bank account duly deducting bank charges, on appearing in CBT.