Railway Recruitment Boards have released the notification for recruitment to posts of of Ministerial & Isolated Categories. The total posts are 1665.
(A) Name of the posts:
- JUNIOR STENOGRAPHER / HINDI, JUNIOR STENOGRAPHER / ENGLISH, JUNIOR TRANSLATOR / HINDI, STAFF and WELFARE INSPECTOR, CHIEF LAW ASSISTANT, LAB ASSISTANT GRADE III CHEMIST and METALURGIST, FINGER PRINT EXAMINER, HEAD COOK, COOK, SENIIOR PUBLICITY INSPECTOR, PUBLICITY INSPECTOR, PHOTOGRAPHER, POST GRADUATE TEACHER / BIOLOGY (ENGLISH MEDIUM) (MALE), POST GRADUATE TEACHER / ENGLISH (MALE), POST GRADUATE TEACHER / ENGLISH (FEMALE), POST GRADUATE TEACHER / GEOGRAPHY (ENGLISH MEDIUM) (FEMALE), POST GRADUATE TEACHER / PHYSICS (MALE), POST GRADUATE TEACHER / PHYSICS (FEMALE), POST GRADUATE TEACHER / POLITICAL SCIENCE (FEMALE)
(B) Important Dates:
- Opening of online registration of Applications: 08.03.2019
- Closing of online registration of Applications: 07.04.2019 at 23.59 hrs.
- Final submission of Applications: 16.04.2019
- Computer Based Test (CBT): Tentative schedule between June – July 2019
(C) Eligibility Criteria:
- Refer pages 75 to 78 of the detailed notification
(D) Recruitment Process:
- Only single online application (common to all the notified posts in opted RRB) has to be submitted by the candidate through the link provided on the official websites of RRBs.
- The recruitment process shall involve Single Stage CBT, Stenography Skill Test, Performance Test/Teaching Skill Test, Translation Test (as applicable) and DV/Medical Examination.
- The Question Paper for Single Stage CBT will be of 90 minutes duration for 100 questions (Except for the posts of Junior Stenographer / Hindi & English)
The pattern of the test is given below (Except for the posts of Junior Stenographer / Hindi & English)
- Each question will be of one mark each.
- The section wise distribution given in the above table is only indicative and there may be some variations in the actual question papers.
- There will be negative marking and 1/3 mark shall be deducted for each wrong answer
The pattern of the test for the posts of Junior Stenographer / Hindi & English is given below:
- All the candidates will have to attempt Part I & II (both the subjects) compulsorily.
- There shall be a single composite paper for both the subjects.
- Candidates will be required to qualify in each of the two subjects separately.
(E) Application Fee :
SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen / PwBDs / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economically backward class: Rs 250/-
This fee of Rs 250 shall be refunded to their bank account duly deducting bank charges as applicable, on appearing in CBT
Others : Rs 500
Out of this fee of `500/- an amount of Rs 400/- shall be refunded to their bank account duly deducting bank charges, on appearing in CBT.