IBPS has released the provisional allotment of candidates from Reserve List under IBPS CWE PO / MT VII (2017-18). Offer of appointment will be issued by the allotted Participating Organisation in due course. Candidates may approach the respective organisation only after hearing from the said organisation. Offer of appointment is solely the decision of Participating Organisation and IBPS has no role here.
- Commencement of Result 31 - 03 - 2019
- Closure of Result 30 - 04 - 2019
In the event of two or more candidates having obtained the same score, the merit order is decided as per date of birth ( candidate senior in age is placed before the candidate junior in age). The list of candidates provisionally allotted under reserve list for CWE PO/MT VI, will be displayed on IBPS web site on or before 30.04.2019
The category wise minimum scores ( combine score of Online Main Exam and Interview out of 100) for last two years of Reserve Lists are given below:
For present round ie Reserve List of 2017-18:
For Reserve List of 2016-17:
- SC - 33.5
- ST - 28.10
- OBC - 36.80
- UR - 39.60
- OC - 31.30
- VI - 32.90
What is Reserve List:
- When the final allotment list under PO / MT 2017-18 was announced in March 2018, a reserve list to the extent of approximately 10 percent of the vacancies under each category was kept, subject to the availability of candidates. (This does not guarantee allotment to/recruitment by the Participating Organisation(s))
- In the event of Participating Organisations providing vacancies during April 2018-March 2019, provisional allotment will be carried out for the candidates in the reserve list. However if no vacancy is furnished by the Participating Organisations owing to exigencies or otherwise during the validity period the candidates under the reserve list will not be considered for allotment.
- The reserve list will expire automatically on 31.03.2019 ( for CWE PO/MT 2017-18) without any notice.
- Candidates who are not provisionally allotted or not in the reserve list will not be considered for any further process under CWE PO/MT-VII for vacancies for 2018-19.