South Indian Bank has announced 160 posts of Probationary Officers.
- Online application : 19.06.2019 to 30.06.2019
- Online Test : 25.07.2019
- Educational Qualification: X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60% marks under regular course.
- Age ( As on 30.06.2019): Less than 25 years
MODE OF SELECTION:
Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview
- Initial shortlisting will be done based on the marks scored in the Online Test
- Final Selection will be based on the consolidated marks obtained for Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Online Exam pattern:
|S. No||Name of the Test||No. of Qs||Max Marks||Time allotted for each test|
|1||General / Economy / Banking Awareness||40||50||20 Minutes|
|2||English Language||40||50||40 Minutes|
|3||Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||40||50||40 Minutes|
|4||Data Analysis & Interpretation||40||50||40 Minutes|
- There will be 1/4 penalty for wrong answers
- Tests will be made available only in English
- General Category Rs. 800
- SC/ST category Rs. 200