IDBI Bank has entered into a MoU with Manipal Global Education Services Private Limited, to provide training in Banking and Finance to prospective candidates aspiring to join IDBI Bank as Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’. IDBI has announced 600 posts for Assistant Managers as a part of this project.
- Education : Graduation from a recognized University
- Age ( As on 01.10.2019) : 21 - 28 Years
- Rs 150/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates and
- Rs 700/- for all others
- Date of Commencement of application through online mode 23.06.2019
- Last date for submission of application through online mode 03.07.2019
- Admit Card Date 13.07.2019
- Date of Online Computer Based Examination 21.07.2019
The selection process will comprise of Online Test followed by personal interview of the candidates, who have qualified in the online test. The online test will be objective in nature. The details of the same are furnished hereunder.
|S.no||Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Interpretation||60||60||Composite time of 2 hours|
|4||General/ Economy/ Banking Awarenwss||60||60|
Penalty for Wrong Answers - For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
Programme fees for this Course will be Rs 3,50,000/- to be paid by the students in instalments as per a fixed schedule during the 1 year programme (all inclusive of boarding, lodging and course fees, other fees, etc.).
Financing / Loan Options Selected candidates can finance the course fees by availing Education Loan which will be granted by IDBI Bank as per the existing education loan schemes, if so desired by the applicants.
Stipend (during the training):
- During the Training Period (9 Months) - Rs 2500/- per month.
- During the Internship Period (3 Months) Rs 10000/- per month
- After joining the Bank’s services as Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ on successful completion of the course: The extant basic pay applicable to Assistant Managers in Grade A is ` 23,700/- per month in the pay scale of ` 23700-980(7)-30560-1145(2)-32850-1310(7)- 42020(17 years).
Service Bond :
All selected candidates, at the time of their joining the course itself, will have to execute a Service Bond for serving IDBI Bank for a minimum period of 3 years from the date of their joining IDBI Bank’s service or shall have to pay a notional amount of `2 lakh. In addition to the payment of `2 lakh, in case any candidate leaves the services of IDBI Bank before 3 years of his/her joining, he/she will have to clear his/her outstanding educational loan dues at the applicable card rate, if he/she has opted for education loan from IDBI Bank.