EPFO (Employees’ Provident Fund Organization) has announced recruitment of 2189 Social Security Assistants.
(A) Important Dates:
- Online Registration of Application : 27 th June, 2019 to 21st July, 2019
- Downloading of Call Letters : 21st August, 2019 to 1 st September, 2019
- Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) : 31st August and 1st September, 2019
- Main Examination (Phase-II) : Call letters will be sent after declaration of result of Preliminary Examination (Phase-I)
- Skill test (Phase-III) (Computer Data Entry Test) : Call letters will be sent after declaration of result of Main Examination (Phase-II)
(B) Scale of Pay:
Level- 4 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees) (Gr. ’C’) with Entry Pay Rs 25,500/- under 7 th Pay Commission). In addition to Pay they will also be eligible allowances as per rules in force from time to time.
(C) Eligibility Criteria:
(i) Age: 18 to 21 Years as on application closing date ie 21st July 2019
(ii) Educational Qualification: Graduation and Possessing a speed of at least 5000 key depressions per hour for Data Entry Work.
Desirable: Should Possess a Computer Training Certificate from a recognized Institute.
(D) Scheme of Examination:
Phase I - Preliminary Examination:
|S.no||Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration||Version|
I. Phase –I is qualifying in nature and marks will not be reckoned for final merit.
II. For each wrong answer, there will be a negative marking of one fourth of the mark assigned to that question.
III. The candidates will be shortlisted for Phase-II in the ratio of 1:10 i.e. about 10 times the number of vacancies in each category on the basis of their performance in Phase - I.
IV. If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated following standard practice to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions.
Phase II - Main Examination:
|S.no||Name of the Test(Objective Tests)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration||Version|
|1||Reasoning / Intelligence||40||60||35 Minutes||Bilingual|
|2||General/ Economy/ Financial Awarenwss||40||40||20 Minutes||Bilingual|
|3||English Language||30||40||30 Minutes||English|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude||40||60||35 Minutes||Bilingual|
Descriptive Test: Total of 3 questions (letter, precis’, comprehension ) for 30 Marks and 45 Minutes Duration.
- The marks obtained in Phase – II will be considered for final selection.
- For each wrong answer, there will be a negative marking of one fourth of the mark assigned to that question.
- Descriptive paper will be completely online, i.e. the questions will be displayed on the screen and the candidates will have to type the answers using keyboard. Descriptive paper will be conducted online immediately after completion of online objective test of Phase-II Main Examination.
- The candidates will be shortlisted for Phase-III in the ratio of 1:5 i.e. about 5 times the number of vacancies in each category on the basis of their performance in Phase - II.
Phase III - Computer Skill Test (Computer Data Entry Test) Candidates will be required to appear for the Skill Test to assess speed and accuracy for Data Entry Work. Minimum requirement is 5000 key depressions per hour. Candidates short-listed for Skill Test will have to appear for a Skill Test.
NOTE:- 1. Computer Skill Test will be qualifying in nature. Marks obtained will not be reckoned for merit ranking
(E) Application fee :
- SC/ST/PwBD / Female Candidates/ Ex-Servicemen : Rs 450
- All Other Categories : Rs 500