SBI has announced the notification for 2019 for recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers for the following posts.
Details and number of posts:
- Deputy General Manager (Capital Planning) - 01
- SME Credit Analyst (Sector Specialist) - 11
- SME Credit Analyst (Structuring) - 4
- SME Credit Analyst - 10
- Credit Analyst ( MMGS-II) - 30
- Credit Analyst ( MMGS-III) - 20
- Online registration starts -
- Online registration closes -
Selection Process :
The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview.
Interview: Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview. The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate score the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit
- Rs. 750 for Gen, OBC, and EWS
- Rs. 125 for SC/ST/PWD.