IBPS has released the notification for CWE Clerks 2019 for recruitment of Clerks in 17 Public Sector Banks. The total vacancies announced are 12075 as against 7275 announced in 2018.
- Dates of Online Preliminary Examination - 07.12.2019, 08.12.2019, 14.12.2019 & 21.12.2019
- Dates of Online Main Examination - 19.01.2020
- Online registration window -17.09.2019 to 09.10.2019
- Online payment of fees - 17.09.2019 to 09.10.2019
- Download of Call letter for Prelim - November 2019
- Other dates :
- Declaration of the result of Preliminary Examination - December 2019 / Jan 2020
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main - Jan 2020
- Provisional Allotment - April 2020
(a) Age(As on 01-09-2019) - Min 20 years and Max 28 Years (Relaxation for reserved categories as per rules)
(b) Min educational qualification (As on 09.10.2019) - Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
Note 1: Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
Note 2: Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
Structure of Examination (ONLINE):
(a) Pattern of Exam:
The test will have 3 Sections (with separate timings for each section) as given below:
IBPS Clerk 2018 Prelim Exam Pattern S.No Name of Tests No. of Qs Max Marks Duration 1 English Language 30 30 20 Mins 2 Numerical Ability 35 35 20 Mins 3 Reasoning Ability 35 35 20 Mins TOTAL 100 100 60 Mins
IBPS Clerk 2018 Main Exam Pattern S. No Name of Tests (NOT BY SEQUENCE) No. of Qs Max Marks Time allotted for each test (Separately timed) 1 General / Financial Awareness 50 50 35 Minutes 2 General English 40 40 35 Minutes 3 Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude 50 60 45 Minutes 4 Quantitative Aptitude 50 50 45 Minutes TOTAL 190 200 160 Minutes
How to apply:
Candidates can apply online only from 17.09.2019 to 09.10.2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted. The fee can be paid in ONLINE mode only.
Application fees / Intimation charges:
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/ExSM candidates.
- Rs. 600 /- for all others