SBI has announced 8000+ Junior Associate Vacancies ( Customer Support & Sales) in Clerical Cadre. The exact dates of Prelim Exam are not mentioned in notification.
Some points worth noting are given below:
- Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by bank ( 10 times the number of vacancies) will be short listed for Main Exam, from the list of all candidates arranged in descending order of aggregate marks scored.
- Prelim Exam : No minimum qualifying marks for individual subjects as well as for aggregate ( over all) are prescribed
- Main Exam : No minimum qualifying marks for individual subjects are prescribed. Minimum qualifying marks on aggregate will be decided by the bank.
- Wait List : A wait list of upto 50% of vacancies ( state - category wise) will be maintained. Candidates will be released from this wait list on quarterly basis against non-joining and resignation of the current batch only. Wait list is valid for a period of one year from the date of declaration of final result.
- Online Registration of Application and payment of fee : 03.01.2020 TO 26.01.2020
- Dates of Prelim Examination : Feb / March 2020
- Date of Main Examination : 19.04.2020
- Download of call letter for Prelim Exam : 11.02.2020
- Download of call letter for Main Exam : 2nd week of April 2020
(a) Age(As on 01-01-2020) - Min 20 years and Max 28 Years (Relaxation for reserved categories as per rules)
(b) Min educational qualification(As on 01.01.2020) : Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
Test of knowledge of official and/or local language: Those who qualify for selection and produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified opted local language will not be subjected to any Language test. In case of others (qualified for selection), specified opted local language test will be conducted after provisional selection but before joining. Candidates not found proficient in specified opted local language would be disqualified.
Structure of Examination (ONLINE):
Phase 1: Preliminary Examination:
S.No Name of Tests No. of Qs Max Marks Duration 1 English Language 30 30 20 Minutes 2 Numerical Ability 35 35 20 Minutes 3 Reasoning Ability 35 35 20 Minutes TOTAL 100 100
Phase – II: Main Examination:
S.No Name of Tests No. of Qs Max Marks Duration 1 General / Financial Awareness 50 50 35 Minutes 2 General English 40 40 35 Minutes 3 Quantitative Aptitude 50 50 45 Minutes 4 Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude 50 60 45 Minutes TOTAL 190 200 2 Hours 40 Minutes
There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Probation: Min period of six months. Newly recruited Junior Associates will be required to complete e-lessons as prescribed by the bank during the probation, for getting confirmed in the Bank, failing which their probation will be extended till completion of the same.
How to apply:
Candidates can apply online and no other mode of application will be accepted Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers - Recruitment of Junior Associates 2020. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
Application fees / Intimation charges:
(a) NIL for SC/ST/PWD/XS candidates.
(b) Rs. 750 /- for General, EWS and OBC
Helpline Number: 022-22820427 ( 11 am to 6 pm on working days)