APSCHE has released the detailed notification and the instruction booklet of AP-ICET 2020.
Important: The test will be conducted on 27.04.2020 IN TWO SESSIONS from 10-00 AM TO 12-30 PM & 2-30 PM TO 5-00 PM. Candidate applied for the test can be allotted to any of the two sessions
There is no change in the pattern, syllabus and the marking scheme of the exam as compared to that of AP ICET 2019. All the details of AP-ICET 2020 are available at - https://sche.ap.gov.in/ICET/ICET/ICET_HomePage.aspx
AP-ICET is the Andhra Pradesh State Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP - ICET) for admission into M.B.A. and M.C.A. courses of all the Universities in Andhra Pradesh State and their affiliated colleges.
This test is being conducted by Sri Venkateswara University, TPT, on behalf of APSCHE. APICET-2020 Applications should be submitted through online mode only.
(A) Important Dates :
- Date of Examination: 27.04.2019 IN TWO SESSIONS 10-00 AM TO 12-30 PM & 2-30 PM TO 5-00 PM
- Start of Submission & Registration of Online Application form: 03-03-2020 (Tuesday)
- Last date for Submission & Registration of Online Application form without late fee: 02-04-2020 (Thursday)
- For more dates: https://sche.ap.gov.in/ICET/ICETHomePages/ImportantDates.aspx
(B) Eligibility :
- MBA - Degree of 3 years duration from any recognized University or its equivalent with Mathematics as one of the subjects at 10th class level.
- MCA - Degree of 3 years duration with “Mathematics” as one of the subjects at Intermediate or Degree level.
- MCA-2 nd YEAR DIRECT (lateral entry)- BCA or Degree holders in IT/CS with Mathematics at 10+2 or Degree level.
(C) PATTERN OF THE TEST: The test consists of 200 questions of one mark each in the following topics. The duration of the test is 150 minutes.
- Section-A: Analytical Ability - 75 Questions
- Section-B: Mathematical Ability - 75 Questions
- Section-C: Communication Ability - 50 Questions.
(D) Registration fee for Online Test : Rs 550
Contact Details of Convener: