TSCHE has released the detailed notification and the syllabus of TS-ICET 2020. The exam will be conducted in the online mode.
Important: The test will be conducted on 20-05-2020 & 21-05-2020 (Wednesday & Thursday) in two slots - 10.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. & 2.00 p.m. to 4.30 p.m. Candidate applied for the test can be allotted to any of the two sessions
There is no change in the pattern and syllabus as compared to that of TS ICET 2019. All the details of TS-ICET 2020 are available at https://icet.tsche.ac.in/TSICET/TSICET_HomePage.aspx
TS-ICET 2020 is the Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test for admission into M.B.A. and M.C.A. courses of all the Universities in Telangana State and their affiliated colleges.
This test is being conducted by Kakatiya University, Warangal, on behalf of TSCHE.
(A) Important Dates :
- Date of Examination : 20-05-2020 & 21-05-2020 (Wednesday & Thursday) in two slots - 10.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. & 2.00 p.m. to 4.30 p.m.
- Start of Submission & Registration of Online Application form: 09.03.2020
- Last date for Submission & Registration of Online Application form without late fee: 30.04.2020
- For more dates : http://icet.tsche.ac.in/UI/Schedule.aspx
(B) Eligibility :
- For MBA: Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree Examination of minimum three years duration except Oriental Languages.
- For MCA: Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree examination of minimum three years duration (except Oriental Languages) with Mathematics at 10+2 level.
Important: As per the latest AICTE Approval Process Handbook 2018-19, eligibility criteria for admission into MBA and MCA courses is revised stipulating 50% (45% for reserved categories) of marks at the qualifying examination.
(C) PATTERN OF THE TEST: The test consists of 200 questions of one mark each in the following topics. The duration of the test is 150 minutes.
- Section-A: Analytical Ability - 75 Questions
- Section-B: Mathematical Ability - 75 Questions
- Section-C: Communication Ability - 50 Questions.
(D) ONLINE APPLICATION FEE FOR ENTRANCE TEST: 650/ and Rs 450 for SC/ST
Contact Details of Convener: