ICICI has invited applications for the ICICI Manipal PO Programme – PGDB recruitment 2017-18.
Post Graduate Diploma in Banking (PGDB) Programme is an initiative of ICICI Bank in partnership with Manipal University.
- One year full time residential programme conducted at ICICI Manipal Academy (IMA) campus, Bengaluru including internship and on-the-job training at ICICI Bank
- The training imparts knowledge and skills in core banking areas like banking products, processes, systems, regulations and compliance frameworks involved in day-to-day operations
- State-of-the-art Infrastructure with Computer Lab facility and a Simulator Branch & Processing Centre for experiential learning
- The students have the opportunity to specialize in different areas of retail banking
- On successful completion of the training programme, students are absorbed in ICICI Bank as frontline managers in Deputy Manager Band I grade, in addition to being awarded the Post Graduate Diploma in Banking from Manipal University
- A monthly stipend is paid to students both during campus terms & internship
The programme structure is as follows:
- Term 1 (4 months) - Classroom training at IMA, Bengaluru
- Term 2 (2 months) - Internship at ICICI Bank
- Term 3 (2 months) - Classroom training at IMA, Bengaluru
- Term 4 (4 months) - On-the-job training at ICICI Bank
- Those who have completed graduation with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline.
- Up to 25 years of age as on 31st December 2016 (Should have been born on or after 31st December 1991).
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the selection process
Selection Process and Fees of the Training Programme
The selection process for Probationary Officer will consists of
- Online Aptitude test
- Online Psychometric Questionnaire
- Case-based Group Discussion (GD)
- Interview only for those who clear the GD
Fees of the Training Programme
The Probationary Officer Training Programme is a cashless bridge to managerial jobs for aspiring students. To pursue the Probationary Officer Training Programme, the interested students will have to invest
- Rs.3,62,250/- (Loan amount of Rs.3,15,000/- Plus applicable Service Tax, which is presently at 15%)
- Rs.16,354/- (Cost of Tablet + Cover + SD Card + VAT)
Total amount: Rs.3,78,604/-
Students have an option of either availing an education loan from ICICI Bank or of self-funding the course fee.
Click here for detailed Notification : https://www.icicicareers.com/Website/academia/probationary-officer-programme/2016/Dec/icici-manipal-probationary-officers-(po)-programme-8211-post-graduate-diploma-in-banking-(pgdb).html
Click here to apply online : https://www.icicicareers.com/Careers/CP/CandidateLogin.aspx?JobID=325853