BOI has released advertisements for recruitment of Officers in various streams. Total number of posts is 696.
(A) Important Dates:
Submission of on – line application : From 26.04.2022
Last date for submission of on – line application : 10.05.2022
Relevant date for Age and Qualification : 01.12.2021
Tentative Date of Online Examination : Will be announced later
(B) Total Posts : 696
ON REGULAR BASIS - 594
- Economist - 02
- Statistician - 02
- Risk Manager - 02
- Credit Analyst - 53
- Credit Officers - 484
- Tech Appraisal - 09
- IT Officer – Data Centre - 42
ON CONTRACT BASIS - 102
- Manager IT - 21
- Senior Manager IT - 23
- Manager IT (Data Centre) - 06
- Senior Manager IT (Data Centre) - 06
- Senior Manager (Network Security) - 05
- Senior Manager (Network Routing & Switching Specialists) - 10
- Manager (EndPoint Security) - 03
- Manager (Data Centre) – System Administrator Solaris/Unix - 06
- Manager (Data Centre) – System Administrator Windows - 03
- Manager (Data Centre) – Cloud Virtualisation - 03
- Manager (Data Centre) – Storage & Backup Technologies - 03
- Manager (Data Centre – Network Virtualisation on SDN-Cisco ACI) - 04
- Manager (Database Expert) - 05
- Manager (Technology Architect) - 02
- Manager (Application Architect) - 02
(C) Selection Procedure:
Selection will be through an online test and/or GD and/or personal interview, depending on the number of applicants/eligible candidates.
I. ONLINE EXAMINATION :
The structure of online examination will be as under:
|Sr. No.||Name of the Tests||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||50||Composite Time of 150 Minutes|
|3||General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry||25|
The above tests except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi. The test of English Language will be of qualifying nature i.e. Marks obtained in the English Language will not be added while preparing the merit List.
Penalty for wrong answers:
There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at a corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks for the General/EWS category candidates will be 40% and for SC/ST/OBC/PWD is 35%. The candidates called for the interview will be at the ratio of 3:1 to the number of vacancies.
(D) Application Fee :
- Rs. 175/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 850 /- for all others