Karnataka Bank has released the notification for recruitment of Clerks to be positioned at its Branches/Offices located across India.
(A) Important Dates :
Opening date of Online Registration Gateway/Payment of Fee : 10-05-2022
Closing date of Online Registration Gateway/Payment of Fee : 21-05-2022
On-line Test will be conducted tentatively : June 2022.
(B) Eligibility Criteria :
(i) Educational Qualifications : Graduates in any discipline with minimum of 60% marks (First Class)*/equivalent grade from any UGC recognised university. Candidates should be graduates as on 01-05-2022.
Those who are awaiting results of degree examination/pursuing degree shall not be eligible to apply.
Candidates should be able to speak any one of the vernacular/state language along with Hindi & English and also be a computer literate
(ii) Age Limit : Maximum 26 years 01-05-2022 [Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-05-1996]. The age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates
(C) Selection Procedure:
- The selection of candidates will be on the basis of On-line (written) test / Examination and personal interview.
- Pattern of the On-line written test /Examination will be as under:
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time (Min.)|
|4||General Awareness (with special reference to Banking Industry)||40||40||25|
- Questions will be in English only. Each question will have 5 alternatives (options).
- ¼th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer
- Candidates who are successful in the online test will be called for an interview at Bank’s Head Office, Mangaluru. No allowances/reimbursement will be payable/made for attending the test/ interview
- Selected candidates should execute a Bond to work for a minimum period of three years failing which they are required to pay the liquidated damages as may be prescribed in the appointment offer.
(D) Payment of Fee :
For SC/ST Candidates : Rs.600/- + GST
For all others : Rs. 700/- + GST
Candidates can apply online only from 10-05-2022 to 21-05-2022 and no other mode of application will be accepted.