SIDBI has released the notification for recruitment of Assistant Manager in Grade 'A' in General Stream. Total vacancies announced are 100.
(A) Important Dates :
Opening of Online Registration Gateway / payment of fees : December 14, 2022
Closing of On-line Registration Gateway /payment of fees : January 03, 2023
Cut- off date for determining Eligibility Criteria with regard to age : December 14, 2022
Cut-off date for determining Eligibility Criteria with regard to educational qualification : January 03, 2023
Date of Online Examination : January 28, 2023 (Saturday)
Tentative schedule of Interview : February, 2023
(B) Eligibility Criteria :
(i) Educational Qualifications (As on January 03, 2023) :
1. Post-Graduation Degree in any discipline (Preferably from Commerce / Economics / Management subject) from an institute / University recognized by the University Grant Commission (UGC) / Central Government
2. Bachelors’ Degree in Law / Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering (Preferably Civil / Electrical / Mechanical);
3. CA / CS / CWA / CFA / CMA OR Ph.D. from Institutions recognized by GOI/UGC.
The Candidates appearing in the final year are also eligible to apply, provided they shall be required to submit the final marksheet and provisional / final degree certificate, in original at the time of interview.
(ii) Age Limit (as on December 14, 2022) : Not below 21 years and not exceeding 28 years. (Candidates born not earlier than 14.12.1994 and not later than 15.12.2001 [both days including] are only eligible to apply)
(C) Selection Procedure:
- The selection process for the post would be by way of an online examination comprising of objective test as well as descriptive test followed by Personal Interview
- Pattern of the On-line written test /Examination will be as under:
|Sl. No.||Name of the Test||No. of Qs.||Maximum Marks||Time (Min.)|
|2||General Awareness (With special reference to Banking and Financial Sector and Economic and Social Issues)||50||50||30|
|Online descriptive test: Candidates will be required to answer by typing on computer|
|5||Comprising of two Essays on Financial / Banking / Economic and Social Issues in India (20 Marks each) and one Business Letter Writing (10 Marks) Note: It is essential to attempt all three questions.||3||50||60|
- ¼th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Interview on the basis of marks scored in objective and descriptive section taken together against full marks of 250.
- The Descriptive Test will be evaluated only for those candidates who qualify in the Objective type of tests (on total and individual sections of objective tests) and are ranked adequately high as per total marks in the objective test
(D) Payment of Fee :
For SC/ST/PwBD Candidates : Rs.175/-
For all others : Rs. 1100/-
Staff Candidates : Nil
Candidates can apply online only from 14-12-2022 to 03-01-2023 and no other mode of application will be accepted.