IB announces 1054 Security Assistant / Executive posts. These are classified as General Central Service, (Group ‘C’) Non-Gazetted, Non Ministerial posts.
(A) Important Dates :
- Online Application : 20.10.2011 to 10.11.2018 (till 2359 hours).
(B) Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Matriculation (10th class pass) or equivalent from a recognized Board of Education
- Age Limit : Not exceeding 27 years
(C) SCHEME OF EXAMINATION :
A three tier selection process -
- Tier I : Written Exam of Objective type MCQs, divided into 4 parts containing questions on GA, Quant, Logic and English. Marks : 100; Duration : 1 hour.
- Tier II : Descriptive - Translation of a passage of 500 words from local language/dialect to English and vice versa of 40 marks for 1 hour duration and Spoken ability (to be assessed at the time of Tier-III exam (Interview/ Personality test) for 10 Marks.
- Tier III : Interview / Personality Test - 50 Marks
(D) Final Selection :
Tier-II examination will be of qualifying nature. Candidates would be required to obtain minimum 20/50 marks so that their marks in Tier-III could be taken into account for preparing final merit list on the basis of combined performance in Tier-I & Tier-III exam. The cut-off in Tier-II is same for candidates of all categories. There is no cut-off for Tier-III exam.
(E) EXAMINATION FEE: ₹ 50/- (Rupees Fifty Only). Only male candidates belonging to General and OBC category are required to pay the fee. All SC/ST, Ex-servicemen* & female candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.