SBI has announced 8600+ Junior Associate Vacancies in Clerical Cadre. Preliminary Examination will be conducted tentatively in the month of June 2019 and Main Examination will be conducted tentatively on 10.08.2019. Since the SBI PO 2019 Exam is scheduled to be held in the first two week ends of June, it is most likely that the SBI Clerk exam will be held during the 3rd and 4th weekends of June 2019.
Those who are in the final year/semester of their graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2019
Points worth noting are:
- Prelim Exam: No minimum qualifying marks for individual subjects as well as for aggregate ( over all) are prescribed
- Main Exam: No minimum qualifying marks for individual subjects are prescribed. Candidates are required to score a minimum percentage marks on aggregate. Minimum qualifying marks on aggregate will be decided by the bank.
- Wait List: A wait list of up to 50% of vacancies ( state - category wise) will be maintained. Candidates will be released from this wait list on quarterly basis against non-joining and resignation of the current batch only. Wait list is valid for a period of one year from the date of declaration of final result.
- Online Registration of Application and payment of fee : 12.04.2019 to 03.05.2019
- Dates of Prelim Examination : June 2019
- Date of Main Examination : 10.08.2019
- Download of call letter for Prelim Exam : 1st week of June 2019 on wards (Tentatively).
- Download of call letter for Main Exam : 4th week of July 2019 onwards (Tentatively).
(a) Age(As on 01-04-2019) - Min 20 years and Max 28 Years (Relaxation for reserved categories as per rules)
(b) Min educational qualification(As on 31.08.2019) : Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
Test of knowledge of official and/or local language: The test for knowledge of specfied opted local language will be conducted as a part of selection process. It will be conducted after qualifying the online main examination but before joining the Bank. Candidates who fail to qualify this test will not be offered appointment. Candidates who produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified opted local language will not be required to undergo the language test
Structure of Examination (ONLINE):
Phase 1: Preliminary Examination:
S.No Name of Tests No. of Qs Max Marks Duration 1 English Language 30 30 20 Minutes 2 Numerical Ability 35 35 20 Minutes 3 Reasoning Ability 35 35 20 Minutes TOTAL 100 100
There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of mark assigned for question will be deducted for each wrong answer. No mini
Approximately 10 times the numbers of vacancies. subject to availability, will be shortlisted for the Main Examination from the list of all candidates arranged in descending order of aggregate marks scored.
Phase – II: Main Examination:
S.No Name of Tests No. of Qs Max Marks Duration 1 General / Financial Awareness 50 50 35 Minutes 2 General English 40 40 35 Minutes 3 Quantitative Aptitude 50 50 45 Minutes 4 Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude 50 60 45 Minutes TOTAL 190 200 2 Hours 40 Minutes
There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Six months. Prescribed e-lessons will be required to be completed by new recruits during the probation, for getting confirmed in the bank. Failing which , the probation will be extended till the completion of the same.
How to apply:
Candidates can apply online only from 12.04.2019 to 03.05.2019 at: https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/sbijascapr19/
Application fees / Intimation charges:
(a) Rs. 125/- for SC/ST/PWD/XS candidates.
(b) Rs. 750 /- for General, EWS and OBC
Helpline Number: 022-22820427 ( 11 am to 6 pm on working days)