WIPRO ELITE 2021
Wipro is hiring engineering graduates from the batch of 2021. This off-campus drive is aimed at hiring graduates (B.E/B.Tech/5 year Integrated M.Tech) from various PAN India institutes.
Registration for Elite NTH 2021 will open from 10th December 2020. Online assessment will be tentatively held between 18th January 2021 – 23rd January 2021.
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 65% or CGPA Equivalent to 65% or above as applicable by the university guidelines
Year of Passing
- B.E./B.Tech / 5 years Integrated-M.Tech
Branch of Study
- Project Engineer
- INR 3.50 lacs per annum
- Applicable for 12 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis
Every eligible candidate must go through online assessment, details are as specified below.
Online Assessment (140 minutes) comprises 3 sections:
- Aptitude Test– Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability, English (verbal) Ability.
- Duration: 48 mins
- Written Communication Test– Essay writing.
- Duration: 20 mins
- Online Programming Test– Two programs for coding.
- Duration: 60 mins
Candidate can choose any one programming language for the coding test: Java, C, C++ or Python
Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through a Technical Interview followed by an HR interview.