I) What is TCS NQT
It is a multi-level assessment test which tests a candidate on verbal, reasoning, and numerical skills. Depending on the NQT score, a candidate can apply to companies and job roles that accept such level of NQT scores. TCS NQT was conducted, for all streams, for the first time across the country from 24th to 28th Oct 2020.
II) Eligibility Criteria:
- UG, PG and Diploma students in their pre-final/final year
- Any degree/specialization
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience.
- Age Limit: Min 18 years and max 28 years
III) Variants of TCS NQT (Four variants)
- TCS NQT (Mandatory). It comprises questions from Aptitude (Verbal Ability, Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude).
- Attitudinal Alignment NQT (Psychometric Test)
- Industry NQT: It is a test on awareness and understanding of a specific industry like IT, Banking, Retail
- Subject NQT: It assesses knowledge and skills in specific subjects like Programming, Accounting etc
IV) Brands which accept TCS NQT Score:
TCS, Tata Electronics, Titan, Equifax, Data Patterns, UXD Jobs, Jumpstart Ninja, SeaKnots, Croma, Mosambee, Wishtree
V) What next after writing TCS NQT ?
A candidate can apply to the companies (pls refer point IV) which accept NQT scores. In addition, a candidate can apply on the TCS iON Job listing Portal (the details for which will be made available, soon, on TCS portal).
VI) Frequency of the test: 4 times a year
VII) Important dates:
- Test Dates: 18th and 19th Feb 2021
- Registration closes 10th Feb 2021.