IBPS has released the final result, cutoff details and allotment details of CRP Clerk XII ( 2022-23). The online Main Examination was held on 8th Oct 2022. The Closure date for checking the final result is 30.04.2023.
- Offer of appointment will be issued by the allotted Participating Organisation in due course.
- Offer of appointment is solely the decision of the Participating Organisation and IBPS has no role here.
IBPS has also released the maximum and minimum scores (online Main Examination score out of 100) and total number of vacancies (bank-wise & category wise).
- In the event of two or more candidates having obtained the same score, the merit order is decided as per date of birth ( candidate senior in age is placed before the candidate junior in age)
- A list of candidates ( post wise in Registration number order) provisionally allotted will be displayed on IBPS website on or before 01.05.2023
Reserve List :
- A reserve list to the extent of approximately 10 percent of the vacancies under each category has been kept, subject to the availability of candidates.
- In the event of Participating Organisations providing vacancies during Apr 2022-March 2023, provisional allotment will be carried out for the candidates in the reserve list.
- The reserve list will expire automatically on 31.03.2024 without any notice.