Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) was set up in 1963 by the Government of India as an autonomous organization. IIFT is one of the premier B-schools in India. As per T.I.M.E. B-school categorization, IIFT figures among AAA+ category of B-schools.
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) has entrusted the responsibility to the NTA from 2020 onwards for conducting MBA (International Business) entrance examination. Earlier this Examination was conducted by IIFT itself.
IIFT MBA(IB) entrance examination will be conducted on 18 Dec 2022.
- Recognized Bachelor's degree of minimum 3 years' duration in any discipline with minimum 50% marks [45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disability (PwD) categories] (worked out on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in all the papers)
- Candidates appearing for a qualifying examination can also apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification.
- There is no age limit for appearing in this examination. Admission of any candidate who joins the programme on a provisional basis but fails to obtain a minimum percentage in the bachelor's degree examination will be automatically cancelled forthwith. Such candidates should immediately inform the Institute on declaration of their results. Admission of candidates who do not inform the Institute of such a situation will automatically stand cancelled. No request for extension of time for reevaluation, etc. will be entertained.
- On-line submission of Application Form – 30 Sep 2022 to 14 Nov 2022
- Correction window-16 Nov-20 Nov 2022
- Date of Examination – 18 Dec 2022
The cost of the application form will be Rs 1250 for SC/ST/DA/Transgender and Rs 2500 for other applicants.
Duration of the test- 2 hours
Medium of Examination- English
Mode of Examination- Computer Based
Pattern of Examination
- Quantitative Analysis
- Reading Comprehension and Verbal Ability
- Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning
- General Awareness